NEW! Brother Essance Innov-is VM5200
BROTHER V-SERIES DREAMWEAVER INNOV-IS VM6200D QUILTING & EMBROIDERY MACHINE
FREE SHIPPING ON MACHINES OVER $1000
Create just about anything you imagine with the all new Essence Innov-ís VM5200 home sewing, embroidery and quilting combination machine.
From intricate stitch work using the 715 built- in sewing stitches, to embroideries using one of 318 embroidery designs, let your imagination soar with this affordable and dynamic machine.
The VM5200 is perfect for any level of skill with its easy-to-use interface and Droplight Positioning Marker that tells you where your needle will drop. Time-saving features will help you create more great projects in less time. The Automatic Presser Foot functionality allows you to keep sewing without stopping to lift and lower the presser foot each time. You’ll love how easy it is to format multiple lines of text and even adjust their locations with a push of a button, right from the intuitive touch screen. Creating large projects is easier and more fun than ever! The expansive 11.25” of workspace and the 8” x 12” maximum embroidery area allows you to work on those large projects you may have struggled with in the past.
We Can Match It!
If you find the same item elsewhere at a better price, let us know and if we can we will match it
Remember we are an established shop with years of experience. We have expertise in all the machines we sell.
If you come in store, we will give you a free introductory lesson on how to use your machine and we also do one on one lessons from basic sewing to machine embroidery to ScanNCut. We include a FREE GIFT with most machines, so you can start sewing straight away!
If you need help our shop is open 6 days a week and we have a Brother trained repairman on site to help with any technical issues and servicing of machines.
- Built-in stitches, embroidery designs, and fonts - Create more with 715 built-in sewing stitches, 318 embroidery designs, and 17 lettering fonts.
- Automatic presser foot functionality - Automatically raise or lower your presser foot after trimming with your standard foot or optional multi-function foot controller.
- Multiple line text formatting - Embroider fonts on multiple lines with the push of a button on the screen and easily adjust the location by using the touch screen arrows.
- Foot and pivot settings Flexible presser foot height settings and pivot function for more types of fabric and layers.
- Large embroidery area - Maximum embroidery area of 8″ x 12″ for your larger projects.
- 10" LED lighting - Up to 50% brighter than most Brother machines.
- 11.25" Workspace - Handle your larger projects with ease
- 7" LCD touch screen display - Allows you to view on-screen tutorials and control the machine with large, intuitive icons
- Up-to 1,050 stitches per minute - Create more works of art in less time
- Automatic thread trimming - Cuts threads between colour stitch blocks
- 745 Built-in Stitches
- 5 Lettering Fonts
- 14 Buttonhole Styles
- Automatic Height Adjustment (AHA)
- Back to Beginning Key
- Independent Bobbin Winding Motor
- Knee Lifter
- 1050 Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute)
- My Custom Stitch Feature
- Pivot Function
- Sideways Sewing
- Speed Control
- 5mm Stitch Length
- 7mm Stitch Width
- 318 Built-In Embroidery Designs
- Built-In Alphabet Designs
- Built-In Border Function
- 10 Frame Designs – Shapes
- 14 Frame Designs – Stitches
- 8" x 12", 5" x 7" Included Embroidery Hoops
- Automatic Feed Thread Cutting
- Computer Connectivity
- Curved Text on Screen Editing
- Drag and Drop Editing
- 12”x8” Maximum Embroidery Area
- 1050 Maximum Embroidery Speed (spm)
- Numbered Threading Guides
- Onscreen Automatic Density Adjustment
- On-Screen Editing
- On-Screen Help
- Resume Function
- Sewing Decorative Stitches with Embroidery Arm Attached
- Space Reduction among Embroidery Alphabets
- Thread Wiper
- Trial Position/Layout Function
- Built-in Quilting Stitches
- 5 Built-in Sewing Lettering Fonts
- Automatic Drop Feed
- Free Motion Quilting Foot
- Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure
- Automatic Thread Cutter
- LCD Screen
- Built-in Languages
- 7 Point Feed Dogs
- LCD Lighting
- Needle Position Key (Up/Down)
- Automatic Needle Threading System
- Presser Foot Levelling
- Quick Set Bobbin
- Workspace Area 5.0" x 11.25"
- Zigzag Foot
- Monogramming Foot
- Overcasting Foot
- Zipper Foot
- Buttonhole Foot
- Blind Stitch Foot
- Button Fitting Foot
- ¼” Foot
- Straight Stitch Foot
- Embroidery Foot
- Free-Motion Open Toe Quilting Foot
- Embroidery Needle Plate Cover
- Straight Stitch Needle Plate
- Needle Set
- Twin Needle
- Ball Point Needle Set
- Bobbin x 10
- Seam Ripper
- Cleaning Brush
- Eyelet Punch
- Small Screwdriver
- Large Screwdriver
- Disk Screwdriver
- Vertical Spool Pin
- Small Spool Cap
- Medium Spool Cap x 2
- Large Spool Cap
- Special Spool Cap
- Bobbin Clips x 10
- Spool Felt
- Spool Net x 2
- Embroidery Needle plate Cover
- Touch Pen (Stylus)
- Knee Lifter
- USB Cable
- Bobbin Case
- Alternative Bobbin Case
- Cord Guide Bobbin Cover (with Single Hole)
- Bobbin Cover
- Foot Controller
- 2 Embroidery Frame Sets (8”x12”, 5”x7”)
- Embroidery Bobbin Thread
- Stabiliser Material
- Grid Sheet Set
- Chalk Pen
- Soft Cover
- Operational Manual
- Quick Reference Guide
Additional accessories available for purchase separately including:
- Wide Table
- MuVit ™ Dual Feet Foot
- LED Pointer Embroidery Foot
- Multifunction Foot Controller
5 YEAR BROTHER WARRANTY
Here's what Brother has to say about their warranty:
Our warranty goes above and beyond what is legally required for goods and services, and is in addition to your rights as a consumer under the Consumer Guarantees Act (CGA). For more details on what these rights are, you can visit www.consumeraffairs.co.nz. Our genuine Brother products work best in our Brother machine, so our warranty only covers genuine Brother products.
In the unlikely event that the machine you have purchased has a defect or is not operating as it should, please call our NZ based Helpdesk on 0800 329 111 or reach us online at www.brother.co.nz. We are available 7 days a week, and our team will help you through the steps you will need to take to lodge a warranty claim, and to get your machine back up and running again. We can also direct you to people who can help you operate the machine, if you are unclear on how it all works.
There are a few things your Brother warranty does not cover and these include (but are not limited to):
- Accessories and consumable items, which occasionally require replacement, and maintenance kits.
- Damage caused by accident, neglect, misuse, abuse, improper installation or operation, acts of God (unpreventable event caused by the forces of nature), foreign matter entering the product such as liquid, moisture, insect infestation or dirt.
- Damage caused from service, maintenance, modification or tampering by anyone other than a Brother authorised repairer, or with the use of supplies, consumables or add on items that are non-genuine Brother products.
- Using the machine other than for the intended purpose, use on electrical voltages other than shown on the rating plate, or use with the serial number or rate label removed.
Your rights under this warranty and the Consumer's Guarantee Act provide coverage for goods and services purchased for personal, domestic, or household use. So, if the machine you have purchased is being used for business purposes then you (as the purchaser) acknowledge that the Consumers Guarantee Act will not apply. You also acknowledge that no other warranties either expressed or implied by law are made with respect to this machine.
Servicing your machine regularly helps to maintain optimum performance. We recommend that your Brother machine be services a minimum of once every 12 months, depending on usage. If you need help finding a Brother authorised service technician, give our NZ based Helpdesk a call, and they will point you in the right direction.
Remember, we are committed to being at your side 7 days a week through our NZ based Helpdesk. Give the team a call on 0800 329 111 or visit us online at www.brother.co.nz and they will be happy to help!