Brother PR670E Six-Needle Embroidery Machine
BROTHER PR670E PROFESSIONAL EMBROIDERY MACHINE
FREE SHIPPING ON MACHINES OVER $1000
The PR670E six-needle embroidery machine is the perfect choice for a small or home-based business and sewing enthusiasts that want to produce speedy and professional results. Its quick set-up and fast multi-needle embroidery enables you to embroider large multi-coloured designs, including caps and other items requiring a cylinder arm, with minimum thread changes and greatly increased productivity compared to traditional single-needle machines. Plus enjoy more creativity with it’s on-screen customisation and editing features.
- 300 x 200 mm embroidery area
- 10.1” LCD touch screen display
- Variable speed: 400 to 1,000 stitches per minute
- Industrial level acceleration - 10sec to 1000spm
- Colour shuffle colour sort smart stitch management
- Includes 4 standard embroidery frames plus the cap frame kit
- Exclusive automatic threading
- 37 built-in fonts + 156 built-in embroidery patterns
- Up to 20% quieter than the previous model (PR655)
This Embroidery machine is so popular it is hardly ever in stock in NZ, usually there is a 2-3 month wait from order to machine arrival. But please contact us to get an ETA.
Droplight Embroidery Positioning Marker
See the exact needle drop position, eliminating guesswork and providing pinpoint accuracy.
Enhanced Frame Sensor
Use border, quilt and round frames with the PR670E.
Extensive Library of Designs and Fonts
- 50 utility stitch designs
- 140 frame patterns
- 10 buttonhole styles in 3 sizes
- 60 embroidery designs
- 12 monogram fonts
- 37 size-adjustable embroidery letting fonts
- Greek, Applique, Floral & Renaissance alphabet designs
Stitch with Confidence Using the Basting Function
Apply a basting stitch outline to the perimetre of any design to hold the fabric to the stabilizer, great for larger fabrics and hard-to-frame items.
8-Sided Design Trace Function
Automatic, eight-sided design trace gives you more accurate design placement. A feature exclusive to Brother.
High Definition ASV LCD Touch Screen
16.7 million possible colours with little or no on-screen colour shifting.
- Viewing angle of 176 degrees
- Preview your design before stitching
- On-screen tutorials with videos and diagrams
- Adjustable screen brightness setting
Enhanced Tuition Movies
Now has 16 built in tuition movies soyou can learn as you go.
3 USB Ports
- Standard: Transfer smaller design files to and from the machine.
- High speed 2.0: Transfer larger designs with an external hard drive, card reader, or memory stick.
- Computer Connectivity: Download machine upgrades.
- External drives/disks/readers are not included.
Built-In Link-Ready Function
Perfect for the Small Business Owner. Link up to four machines (PE-DESIGN NEXT software required). Link up to 4 PR1000 series, PR670E, PR655C or upgraded PR650 series machines to one computer.
Fully Automatic Needle Threading
Thread each needle in seconds with the press of a button.
Powerful On-Screen Design and Editing Capabilities
- Mirror image
- Letter spacing
- Thread density
Adjustable Embroidery Speed
Up to 1,000 stitches per minute.
Built-In Machine Memory
Save up to 500,000 stitches.
OPTIONAL: Clamp Frame and Arm D (available for purchase separately)
Embroider the sides and tongues of shoes with ease.
OPTIONAL: PR Series Stand (available for purchase separately)
Convenient new design makes handling, storage and use quicker and more convenient.
- High definition ASV LCD touch screen
- Adjustable screen brightness setting
- On-screen tutorials
- On-screen editing
- Preview designs before stitching
- 5 built-in screensaver images with personalised functionality
- Adjustable design icon size setting
- 2 x LED lights
- 6 needles
- 6 spools
- Fullt automatic needle threading
- Numbered threading guides
- Thread anchor
- Droplight embroidery positioning marker
- Adjustable embroidery speed for frames: 100-1000 stitches per minute
- Adjustable embroidery speed for cap frames: 400-600 stitches per minute
- 25 built-in Brother exclusive designs
- 28 built-in size adjustable embroidery lettering fonts
- 4 built-in alphabet designs (Greek, Floral, Applique, Renaissance)
- 3 monogramming font styles
- 300 colours in colour palette
- Multiple machines linking features (with PE-DESIGN NEXT software, sold separately)
- 3 x USB ports (1 high speed port, 1 port for machine peripherals, 1 port for computer connectivity)
- 300x200mm Frame
- 180x130mm Frame
- 100x100mm Frame
- 60x40mm Frame
- Cap Frame
OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES (available for purchase seaparately)
- Arm D and Clamp Frame
- Left and Right Clamp Frame
- Adjustable-Height Metal Stand
- Cylinder Frame
- 300x200mm Flat Frame
- PE-DESIGN NEXT Version 9.2 +CW Upgrade with 4-Needle Cutwork
- Cutwork Design Collections (exclusive for PR series)
- PE-DESIGN NEXT Embroidery Design Software
5 YEAR BROTHER WARRANTY
Here's what Brother has to say about their warranty:
Our warranty goes above and beyond what is legally required for goods and services, and is in addition to your rights as a consumer under the Consumer Guarantees Act (CGA). For more details on what these rights are, you can visit www.consumeraffairs.co.nz. Our genuine Brother products work best in our Brother machine, so our warranty only covers genuine Brother products.
In the unlikely event that the machine you have purchased has a defect or is not operating as it should, please call our NZ based Helpdesk on 0800 329 111 or reach us online at www.brother.co.nz. We are available 7 days a week, and our team will help you through the steps you will need to take to lodge a warranty claim, and to get your machine back up and running again. We can also direct you to people who can help you operate the machine, if you are unclear on how it all works.
There are a few things your Brother warranty does not cover and these include (but are not limited to):
- Accessories and consumable items, which occasionally require replacement, and maintenance kits.
- Damage caused by accident, neglect, misuse, abuse, improper installation or operation, acts of God (unpreventable event caused by the forces of nature), foreign matter entering the product such as liquid, moisture, insect infestation or dirt.
- Damage caused from service, maintenance, modification or tampering by anyone other than a Brother authorised repairer, or with the use of supplies, consumables or add on items that are non-genuine Brother products.
- Using the machine other than for the intended purpose, use on electrical voltages other than shown on the rating plate, or use with the serial number or rate label removed.
Your rights under this warranty and the Consumer's Guarantee Act provide coverage for goods and services purchased for personal, domestic, or household use. So, if the machine you have purchased is being used for business purposes then you (as the purchaser) acknowledge that the Consumers Guarantee Act will not apply. You also acknowledge that no other warranties either expressed or implied by law are made with respect to this machine.
Servicing your machine regularly helps to maintain optimum performance. We recommend that your Brother machine be services a minimum of once every 12 months, depending on usage. If you need help finding a Brother authorised service technician, give our NZ based Helpdesk a call, and they will point you in the right direction.
Remember, we are committed to being at your side 7 days a week through our NZ based Helpdesk. Give the team a call on 0800 329 111 or visit us online at www.brother.co.nz and they will be happy to help!