Mercury Dela 65
MERCURY DELA 65 ELECTRONIC HOME SEWING MACHINE
Bonus: Includes hard cover (most machines in this price range come with a soft dust cover only)
The Dela 65 is supplied by a Japanese Company who also supply other big brand name companies.
It has excellent quality control and attention to detail. You will love the auto-cutter which cuts your threads for you at the end of a seam, with a simple touch of the button, usually a very difficult feature to find in this price range!
A rediculously quiet machine, you'll be able to sqeeze in some sewing without waking sleeping kids, or sew in the living room while your partner watches TV without getting the evil eye from them (believe me, I've tried this!).
The body is solid and stable, with a die cast aluminium frame, with no noticable bouncing or reverbaration. The stitch quality is excellent, smooth and reliable. The electronic system gives you complete control of your machine when stitching, down to individual stitches.
All the stitches are pre-programmed into the machine which automatically sets the optimal stitch length, stitch width, and upper tension for the stitch you have selected. However you can also easily customise these settings without accidentally going beyond the capabilities of the stitch.
- Needle Up/Down Selector
- Auto Tac Stitch
- Auto Thread Cutter Button (top and bottom threads)
- Slide Speed Control as well as Foot Controller
- Start/ Stop Button and Go Slow Button
- Auto Needle threader
- Auto Tension Setting
- One Step buttonhole x 4 patterns
- 65 Stitches including 42 decorative stitches, quilting stitches, Blind hemming stitch, Scallop stitch, patch work and appliqué....
- Automatic Bar-Tack and Darning
- Adjustable Stitch Length and Width
- Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure
- Adjustable Needle Position
- Disengage Feed-dog - For darning or free motion embroidery
- Top drop-in bobbin
- Max stitch length 5mm / width 7mm
- Max Speed ~ 800rpm
- Free Arm
- Sturdy Aluminium Frame
- Hard Cover
- LED light
- All Purpose Presser Foot
- Satin Stitch Presser Foot
- Overcasting Presser Foot
- Zipper Presser Foot
- Automatic 1-Step Buttonhole Presser Foot
- Instruction Manual
- Foot Controller
- Spare Needles
- Extra Bobbins
- Seam Ripper
- Screw Driver
- Lint Brush
- Thread Cap
2 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
The 2 year limited warranty covers the first year for parts and labour, and the second year for parts only.
Warranty excludes freight, misuse, user caused faults, and normal wear & tear. Please treat your machine with respect and learn how to use it (no guessing!), it is a complicated piece of machinary and there are things you can and cannot do with it.
We Repair, Service and Stock Parts for all machines that we sell. Please note that machines under warranty will need to be returned to our store in Petone for repairs.