Singer Stylist 9100
SINGER STYLIST 9100 ELECTRONIC HOME SEWING MACHINE
Features including programmable needle up/down for quilting and appliquéing, drop feed for free motion sewing, 4 memory modules and stitch editing capabilities including mirror imaging and stitch elongation functions make sewing fun and easy!
Includes extension table!
BONUS: Singer Ready Set Sew DVD
We Can Match It!
If you find the same item elsewhere at a better price, let us know and if we can we will match it!
Remember we are an established shop with years of experience. We have expertise in all the machines we sell.
If you come in store, we will give you a free introductory lesson on how to use your machine and we also do one on one lessons from basic sewing to machine embroidery to ScanNCut. We include a FREE GIFT with most machines, so you can start sewing straight away!
If you need help our shop is open 6 days a week and we have a Singer trained repairman on site to help with any technical issues and servicing of machines.
- 397 built-in stitches
- 9 different fully automatic, precisely balanced 1-step buttonholes
- 4 memory modules - up to 20 entries
- Mirror imaging and elongation function
- Start and stop button
- Programmable needle up/down
- 7mm stitch width
- Top drop-in bobbin
- Adjustable stitch length & width
- Centre zig zag taper
- Extra-high presser foot lifter
- Automatic locking stitch function
- Drop feed
- Speed control
- 750 stitches per minute
- Heavy duty metal frame
- General all-purpose foot
- Zipper foot
- Buttonhole foot
- Blind hem foot
- Satin stitch foot
- Overcasting Foot
- Darning & embroidery foot
- Gathering foot
- Rolled hem foot
- Button sewing foot
- Edge / Quilting guide
- Seam ripper / Lint brush
- 'C' Class plastic bobbins (interchangable with class 15 bobbins)
- Thread spool caps
- Auxiliary spool pin
- Spool pin felt
- Pack of needles
- Soft cover
- Extension table
- Instruction manual
- Foot control
SINGER ELECTRONIC MACHINE WARRANTY
5 Year Limited Warranty
- In the first two years all labour and parts are provided free excluding consumables (needles and light bulbs).
- During years three, four and five all parts (excluding needles and light bulbs) will be provided free of charge.
- The warranty excludes consumables, freight, normal wear & tear, user caused faults and misuse. A sewing machine is a complicated piece of machinery, please make sure you know how to use it by watching the DVD (where provided) or taking lessons.
- The warranty excludes freight and insurance to and from the place of service.
- Where the product has been used for commercial purposes, limited warranty applies on parts and labour for the period of 90 days from the date of purchase.
- The warranty is void if repairs are carried out by any person other than an Authorised Service Representative.