Singer Stylist 9100
SINGER STYLIST 9100 ELECTRONIC HOME SEWING MACHINE
BONUS - Singer Heritage Scissors worth $89, while stocks last. Offers ends 31/10/2017
Features including programmable needle up/down for quilting and appliquéing, drop feed for free motion sewing, 4 memory modules and stitch editing capabilities including mirror imaging and stitch elongation functions make sewing fun and easy!
Includes extension table!
BONUS: Singer Ready Set Sew DVD
- 397 built-in stitches
- 9 different fully automatic, precisely balanced 1-step buttonholes
- 4 memory modules - up to 20 entries
- Mirror imaging and elongation function
- Start and stop button
- Programmable needle up/down
- 7mm stitch width
- Top drop-in bobbin
- Adjustable stitch length & width
- Centre zig zag taper
- Extra-high presser foot lifter
- Automatic locking stitch function
- Drop feed
- Speed control
- 750 stitches per minute
- Heavy duty metal frame
- General all-purpose foot
- Zipper foot
- Buttonhole foot
- Blind hem foot
- Satin stitch foot
- Overcasting Foot
- Darning & embroidery foot
- Gathering foot
- Rolled hem foot
- Button sewing foot
- Edge / Quilting guide
- Seam ripper / Lint brush
- 'C' Class plastic bobbins (interchangable with class 15 bobbins)
- Thread spool caps
- Auxiliary spool pin
- Spool pin felt
- Pack of needles
- Soft cover
- Extension table
- Instruction manual
- Foot control
SINGER ELECTRONIC MACHINE WARRANTY
5 Year Limited Warranty
- In the first two years all labour and parts are provided free excluding consumables (needles and light bulbs).
- During years three, four and five all parts (excluding needles and light bulbs) will be provided free of charge.
- The warranty excludes consumables, freight, normal wear & tear, user caused faults and misuse. A sewing machine is a complicated piece of machinery, please make sure you know how to use it by watching the DVD (where provided) or taking lessons.
- The warranty excludes freight and insurance to and from the place of service.
- Where the product has been used for commercial purposes, limited warranty applies on parts and labour for the period of 90 days from the date of purchase.
- The warranty is void if repairs are carried out by any person other than an Authorised Service Representative.