Singer Promise 1408
Singer Promise 1408 Home Sewing Machine
Excellent value introductory level machine with many up-market features such as lay-in threading and convertible free arm. Sturdy internal metal frame and straight mechanical operation this is a good lower cost choice for basic garment construction and home clothing alterations.
None of the extra features of the more expensive electronic machines but a good basic first machine at a very good price.
BONUS: Singer Ready Set Sew DVD
- 8 built-in stitches
- 12 stitch functions
- 4-step buttonhole
- Sleek modern design
- Reverse operation
- Free-arm for sewing cuffs & sleeves
- Sturdy aluminium frame
- Product weight: approx.7kg
- Front load bobbin
- Variable preset zig zag
- Variable preset stitch length
- Auto bobbin winding
- Snap-on presser feet
- Built-in storage
- General all-purpose foot
- Button sewing foot
- Buttonhole foot
- Zipper foot
- Quilting guide
- Seam ripper / Lint brush
- Class 15 plastic bobbins
- Feed cover plate
- Pack of needles
- Instruction manual
- Foot pedal
SINGER MECHANICAL MACHINE WARRANTY
3 Year Limited Warranty
- In the first year all labour and parts are provided free excluding consumables (needles, light bulbs and overlocker knives).
- During years two and three all parts (excluding needles, light bulbs and overlocker knives) will be provided free of charge.
- The warranty excludes consumables, freight, normal wear & tear, user caused faults and misuse. A sewing machine is a complicated piece of machinery, please make sure you know how to use it by watching the DVD (where provided) or taking lessons.
- The warranty excludes freight and insurance to and from the place of service.
- Where the product has been used for commercial purposes, limited warranty applies on parts and labour for the period of 90 days from the date of purchase.
- The warranty is void if repairs are carried out by any person other than an Authorised Service Representative.