Singer Simple 3221
SINGER SIMPLE 3221 HOME SEWING MACHINE
This is a great machine for beginners, especially those wanting to learn how to sewing clothing (1-step automatic buttonhole - essential for sewing garments!).
The Simple is a step above the entry level machine (Singer Tradition 2250) with more stitches and an automatic needle threader.
BONUS: Singer Ready Set Sew DVD
We Can Match It!
If you find the same item elsewhere at a better price, let us know and if we can we will match it!
Remember we are an established shop with years of experience. We have expertise in all the machines we sell.
If you come in store, we will give you a free introductory lesson on how to use your machine and we also do one on one lessons from basic sewing to machine embroidery to ScanNCut. We include a FREE GIFT with most machines, so you can start sewing straight away!
If you need help our shop is open 6 days a week and we have a Singer trained repairman on site to help with any technical issues and servicing of machines.
- 21 built-in stitches
- 40 stitch functions
- 1-step buttonhole
- Auto needle threader
- Front loading bobbin
- Reverse operation
- Free-arm for sewing cuffs & sleeves
- Variable zigzag stitch
- Variable stitch length
- Auto bobbin winding
- Snap-on presser feet makes adding extra feet easy
- Built-in storage for feet, needles etc.
- Heavy duty metal frame
- General all-purpose foot
- Button sewing foot
- Buttonhole foot
- Zipper foot
- Seam ripper / Lint brush
- Class 15 plastic bobbins
- Feed cover plate
- Spool holder
- Oil tube
- Pack of needles
- Seam guide
- Dust cover
- Instruction manual
- Foot pedal
SINGER MECHANICAL MACHINE WARRANTY
3 Year Limited Warranty
- In the first year all labour and parts are provided free excluding consumables (needles, light bulbs and overlocker knives).
- During years two and three all parts (excluding needles, light bulbs and overlocker knives) will be provided free of charge.
- The warranty excludes consumables, freight, normal wear & tear, user caused faults and misuse. A sewing machine is a complicated piece of machinery, please make sure you know how to use it by watching the DVD (where provided) or taking lessons.
- The warranty excludes freight and insurance to and from the place of service.
- Where the product has been used for commercial purposes, limited warranty applies on parts and labour for the period of 90 days from the date of purchase.
- The warranty is void if repairs are carried out by any person other than an Authorised Service Representative.