Singer Heavy Duty 14HD854 Overlocker
SINGER 14HD854 HEAVY DUTY HOME OVERLOCKER
Special Christmas Promotion - Get free shipping on all machines until 31st Jan 2018!
Comes pre-threaded with a different colour on each spool so that you can identify different threads within the stitch & learn the feed system.
Has a scrap bag to catch all your offcuts - brilliant!
Differential feed ensures perfect seams - no breaking or puckering. Prevents stretch, knit & bias cut fabrics from stretching out as you sew allowing you to avoid that dreaded 'lettuce leaf edge' (of course if that's what you want, it can do that too!).
The movable upper knife is quickly and easily moved out of the way to prevent cutting of the fabric as you sew. No screwdriver required! Essential for sewing elastic.
Makes a good looking pair when combined with either the Singer 4411 or the Singer 4432 Heavy Duty Sewing Machines!
- 1300 stitches per minute
- 2/3/4 stitch thread capability
- Wrapped edge
- Rolled hem
- Larger cutting knife
- Twice the light of other Singer overlockers
- Handy free arm
- Smoother multi-speed sewing
- Extra-high presser foot lift
- Electronic speed control
- Differential feed
- Heavy duty metal frame
- Colour coded threading system
- Adjustable stitch length & width
- Carry handle
- All purpose foot
- Four thread spools (different colours for easy identification)
- Spare lower knife
- Scrap bag
- Lint brush
SINGER MECHANICAL MACHINE WARRANTY
3 Year Limited Warranty
- In the first year all labour and parts are provided free excluding consumables (needles, light bulbs and overlocker knives).
- During years two and three all parts (excluding needles, light bulbs and overlocker knives) will be provided free of charge.
- The warranty excludes consumables, freight, normal wear & tear, user caused faults and misuse. A sewing machine is a complicated piece of machinery, please make sure you know how to use it by watching the DVD (where provided) or taking lessons.
- The warranty excludes freight and insurance to and from the place of service.
- Where the product has been used for commercial purposes, limited warranty applies on parts and labour for the period of 6 months from the date of purchase.
- The warranty is void if repairs are carried out by any person other than an Authorised Service Representative.