FUSIBLE BRIDAL STAY TAPE
Size: 20mm wide (sold per metre)
Prevents stretching of edges and reinforces structure of garments such as necklines of wedding dresses and fold lines on tailored jackets.
- Fusible on one side
- Reinforced with multiple lines of stitching along the length
- Available in white
PLEASE NOTE: As this product is cut to measure especially for you, they will be non-refundable or
Please make sure you are selecting the correct length, colour etc.
TIPS FOR USING FUSIBLE INTERFACING & TAPES:
- Always test on a scrap of your fabric first.
- The iron needs to be quite hot - hot enough to melt the glue but not so hot as to damage your fabric. If the iron is not hot enough the glue will not melt properly and the tape will not stick.
- If your fabric has a lower melting point than the glue then the fabric may not be suitable for fusing. Polyester and nylon fabrics often have a very low melting point. Sequinned fabrics are also not suitable for fusing as the sequins are plastic.
- Do not use steam. Steam degrades the glue, reducing its ability to stick to your fabric.