Coats Nylbond 40
We are a stockist for Coats Industrial Threads and can supply other colours and quanities on order.
Coats are suppliers of high quality threads supplying approx 20% of the world thread market. They have a massive range for overlocking and garment construction as well as for upholstery, canvas, sail repair and more. They provide higher quality threads for applications when you want to know your thread won't let you down and your stitches are going to last.
NYLBOND 40 UPHOLSTERY THREAD
Size: Tkt 40 (finer than Nylbond 20, thicker than Nylbond 60)
Length: 3000m per cone
The colours listed are usually in stock, however if you require a large number of one colour we may need to order for you. If this is the case then there will be a slight delay in dispatching your order.
Coats Nylbond is a bonded nylon thread made from pre-stabilised continuous filament nylon 6.6. It cuts cleanly at thread trimming with no ply separation and provides superior abrasion resistance in the sewn product. The proprietary bonding technology yields a tough uniform bond with exceptional peel strength in a soft, supple construction.
- Leather footwear
- Leather goods
- Furniture Upholstery
- Luggage and travel goods
- Outdoor goods and sports equipment
- Protective footwear
- Computer contour stitching
PLEASE NOTE: We have tried to capture the colour of the item as best as we can but please be aware colours can vary from screen to screen and batch to batch.
- High tenacity nylon 6.6 thread for outstanding strength and durability
- Unique bond chemistry and proprietary coating technology produces a strong and supple thread with no ply untwisting, no flaking and no 'sewn in' colour change
- Specially formulated lubricant for high temperature resistance and smooth operation through the needle eye without breaks, skips or staining
- Controlled stretch characteristics for good loop formation and tight, firm and balances stitches