Singer Quantum Stylist 9960 - SUPER SPECIAL
Singer Quantum Stylist 9960 Home Sewing Machine
The SINGER® QUANTUM STYLIST™ sewing machine has everything you need and more! Its 600 built-in stitch patterns including 5 alphanumeric fonts and 13 fully automatic one-step buttonholes with exclusive buttonhole underplate, mirror imaging and stitch elongation options give you the freedom to customize your projects. Start up is a breeze with quick and easy threading, automatic stitch length and width, stitch editing capabilities, a start/stop button and direct button stitch selection.
Includes extension table!
BONUS: Singer Ready Set Sew DVD
- 600 Built-in Stitches including Alphanumeric Stitches
- 5 Built-in Fonts
- 13 Fully Automatic Buttonholes
- Programmable Needle Up/Down
- One-touch Electronic Automatic Thread Cutter
- Mirror Image Utility
- Automatic Needle Threader
- Stitch Editing Capabilities
- Large Back-lit LCD Screen
- Extra Large Extension Table
- Speed Control
- 25 Needle Positions
- 60 Character Memory
- Extra-high Presser Foot Lifter for Thick Fabrics
- Drop Feed for Free Motion Sewing
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame
- Zipper Foot
- Even Feed (Walking) Foot
- Straight Stitch Foot
- Darning & Embroidery Foot
- Special Purpose (Satin) Foot
- Cording Foot
- Button Sewing Foot
- Overcasting Foot
- Open Toe Foot
- Seam Ripper / Brush
- Lint Brush
- Seam Guide
- Quilting Guide
- Large Screwdriver
- Small Screwdriver
- Spool Cap
- Class 15 Plastic Bobbins
- Auxiliary Spool Pin
- Extension Table
SINGER ELECTRONIC MACHINE WARRANTY
5 Year Limited Warranty
- In the first two years all labour and parts are provided free excluding consumables (needles and light bulbs).
- During years three, four and five all parts (excluding needles and light bulbs) will be provided free of charge.
- The warranty excludes consumables, freight, normal wear & tear, user caused faults and misuse. A sewing machine is a complicated piece of machinery, please make sure you know how to use it by watching the DVD (where provided) or taking lessons.
- The warranty excludes freight and insurance to and from the place of service.
- Where the product has been used for commercial purposes, limited warranty applies on parts and labour for the period of 90 days from the date of purchase.
- The warranty is void if repairs are carried out by any person other than an Authorised Service Representative.