Brother Scan N Cut CM550DX - EX SHOP DISPLAY
BROTHER SCAN'N'CUT MACHINE CM550DX
EX SHOP DISPLAY MACHINE - This machine has had a little bit of use in store, comes with brand new mats, blades and other accessories. Full warranty applies.
See It. Scan It. Cut It.
We have been using this machine in store and the possibilities really are endless!
The Scan N Cut CM550 will accurately cut a wide range of materials, including paper, fabric, vinyl and balsa wood. It will also draw with the included pen sets.
This machine is for the serious crafter, quilter, or artist.
Let your creativity flow by scanning in your own drawings or family photos, and use them in your projects.
Combine some of the 840 built-in designs with your scanned images to create your own unique designs, or use ScanNCut Canvas, a cloud-based editing website, to extend your creativity even further.
- Stand alone paper and fabric cutting machine, no PC required
- Additional designs can be added via USB from your PC
- Built-in scanner – up to 300 DPI
- Scanned in items can also be transferred onto PC via USB
- Large scanning and cutting area – 29.5 x 29.5cm (11.7” x 11.7”)
- 840 built-in designs including quilt and appliqué patterns and 5 fonts
- Large 9.4cm ( 3.7”) colour touch screen
300 DPI Built-In Scanner
Scan virtually anything - a handmade drawing, a magazine clipping, cherished photos, and more - and save to your USB for future use. Or, scan the image to create endless cut designs and save to the machine's memory. Never buy a cartridge again.
840 Built-In Designs for Paper, Quilting and Applique
Select one of the 840 built-in designs, edit to your liking, and then have it cut out on your material of choice. Plus a bonus Quilt Pattern Collection: 50 Designs on USB.
Scan the image with the 300 DPI built-in scanner, then directly cut your material with a single pass.
Scan and image into memory, then edit it on the LCD display. ScanNCut will create cut lines automatically, then cut the design on your material of choice.
Select a built-in design or one you've scanned in and cut fabric for sewing, quilting and applique. Allows for seam allowance.
Automatically draw your selected built-in or scanned in design on fabric or your material of choice. For quilters, select the seam allowance to cut out the variety of fabrics you'll be piecing together.
- Standard Cut Blade Holder
- Standard Cut Blade
- Deep Cut Blade Holder
- Deep Cut Blade
- 2 x Standard Mats 30.5 x 30.5cm (12” x 12”)
- Low Tack Adhesive Mat 30.5 x 30.5cm (12” x 12”)
- 2 x High Tack Adhesive Fabric Support Sheets 30.5 x 30.5cm (12” x 12”)
- 2 x Iron-on Fabric Appliqué Contact Sheets 30.5 x 30.5cm (12” x 12”)
- Bonus Quilt Pattern Collection: 50 designs on USB
- 6 Colour Pens Set
- Erasable Pen Set
- Pen Holder
ADDITIONAL ACCESSORIES (available for purchase separately):
- Rhinestone Kit
- Sticker Kit
- 4 different pattern collections on USB including Quilting and Scrapbooking.
- Additional/replacement Mats and Jumbo Mats
- Additional/replacement Blades and Holders
3 YEAR BROTHER WARRANTY
Here's what Brother has to say about their warranty:
Our warranty goes above and beyond what is legally required for goods and services, and is in addition to your rights as a consumer under the Consumer Guarantees Act (CGA). For more details on what these rights are, you can visit www.consumeraffairs.co.nz. Our genuine Brother products work best in our Brother machine, so our warranty only covers genuine Brother products.
In the unlikely event that the machine you have purchased has a defect or is not operating as it should, please call our NZ based Helpdesk on 0800 329 111 or reach us online at www.brother.co.nz. We are available 7 days a week, and our team will help you through the steps you will need to take to lodge a warranty claim, and to get your machine back up and running again. We can also direct you to people who can help you operate the machine, if you are unclear on how it all works.
There are a few things your Brother warranty does not cover and these include (but are not limited to):
- Accessories and consumable items, which occasionally require replacement, and maintenance kits.
- Damage caused by accident, neglect, misuse, abuse, improper installation or operation, acts of God (unpreventable event caused by the forces of nature), foreign matter entering the product such as liquid, moisture, insect infestation or dirt.
- Damage caused from service, maintenance, modification or tampering by anyone other than a Brother authorised repairer, or with the use of supplies, consumables or add on items that are non-genuine Brother products.
- Using the machine other than for the intended purpose, use on electrical voltages other than shown on the rating plate, or use with the serial number or rate label removed.
Your rights under this warranty and the Consumer's Guarantee Act provide coverage for goods and services purchased for personal, domestic, or household use. So, if the machine you have purchased is being used for business purposes then you (as the purchaser) acknowledge that the Consumers Guarantee Act will not apply. You also acknowledge that no other warranties either expressed or implied by law are made with respect to this machine.
Servicing your machine regularly helps to maintain optimum performance. We recommend that your Brother machine be services a minimum of once every 12 months, depending on usage. If you need help finding a Brother authorised service technician, give our NZ based Helpdesk a call, and they will point you in the right direction.
Remember, we are committed to being at your side 7 days a week through our NZ based Helpdesk. Give the team a call on 0800 329 111 or visit us online at www.brother.co.nz and they will be happy to help!