Brother Innov-Is VQ3000 - SAVE $500 + $300 FREE THREAD
BROTHER VQ3000 SEWING & QUILTING MACHINE
FREE SHIPPING ON MACHINES OVER $1000
Brother Spring Specials - SAVE $500 + $300 Worth of Thread - Offer ends 30/9/2019 or while stocks last.
The VQ3000 features Muvit Digital Dual Feed; an accessory foot that makes it incredibly easy to sew precise, uniform stitches on a range of fabrics like leather, faux fur and silk.
Do you want a laser pen, digital dual feed and sew-straight laser vision guide? The VQ3000 has them. You’ll also get ultra-bright feature lighting, 561 stitches, and spectacular speed control, from very slow to 1050 stitches per minute.
The VQ3000 also includes all the excellent features of the Brother QC2000, however please note that this machine is a high shank model when means that it will not take the more common low-shank screw-on feet and attachments (it requires the high-shank version of these which are available separately if not already included with your machine). Regular snap-on feet are fine as this machine it fitted with a high-shank snap-on adapter.
We Can Match It!
If you find the same item elsewhere at a better price, let us know and if we can we will match it!
Remember we are an established shop with years of experience. We have expertise in all the machines we sell.
If you come in store, we will give you a free introductory lesson on how to use your machine and we also do one on one lessons from basic sewing to machine embroidery to ScanNCut. We include a FREE GIFT with most machines, so you can start sewing straight away!
If you need help our shop is open 6 days a week and we have a Brother trained repairman on site to help with any technical issues and servicing of machines.
- 561 stitches with automatic height adjuster
- Advanced needle threading system
- Automatic thread tension
- Top loading quick set bobbin
- 14 types of automatic 1 step buttonholes
- Muvit Digital Dual Feed
- 7 point feed dogs
- Large quilting extension table
- Pivot function, 1, 10, or 90 degrees
- LED 25.4cm Lighting area
- Touch Panel
- 1050 spm
- 7mm stitch width
- 5mm stitch length
- 5 Built in fonts- Gothic, Handwriting, Outline, Cyrillic, Japanese
- My Custom Stitch™
- Side feed
- Start/Stop button
- Speed control
- Twin needle setting
- Drop feed (on Screen)
- Needle stop-position
- Presser-foot pressure adjustment
- Electric needle threader
- Upper and Bobbin thread sensor
- Auto thread cutter (including auto cut setting)
- 1 USB Host / 1 USB Slave
- Zigzag foot (on machine)
- Monogramming foot
- Overcasting foot
- Zipper foot
- Buttonhole foot
- Blind stitch foot
- Button fitting foot
- Straight stitch foot
- Free motion quilting foot
- Free motion echo quilting foot
- 1/4" quilting foot with guide
- Free motion open toe quilting
- Dual feed foot
- Screw (small)
- Needle set
- Twin needle
- Bobbin × 10
- Seam ripper
- Cleaning brush
- Eyelet punch
- Screwdriver (small)
- Screwdriver (large)
- Disc-shaped screwdriver
- Vertical spool pin
- Spool cap (small)
- Spool cap (medium) × 2
- Spool cap (large)
- Spool cap (special)
- Bobbin clip × 10
- Spool felt (on machine)
- Spool net × 2
- Touch pen (stylus)
- Knee lifter
- USB cable
- Bobbin case (grey, for bobbin work)
- Straight stitch needle plate
- Cord guide bobbin cover
- Bobbin cover (with mark)
- Bobbin cover (on machine)
- Foot controller
- Wide table
- Grid sheet set
- Sensor pen
- Pen holder
- Dust cover
- Accessory bag
- Operation manual
- Quick Reference Guide
5 YEAR BROTHER WARRANTY
Here's what Brother has to say about their warranty:
Our warranty goes above and beyond what is legally required for goods and services, and is in addition to your rights as a consumer under the Consumer Guarantees Act (CGA). For more details on what these rights are, you can visit www.consumeraffairs.co.nz. Our genuine Brother products work best in our Brother machine, so our warranty only covers genuine Brother products.
In the unlikely event that the machine you have purchased has a defect or is not operating as it should, please call our NZ based Helpdesk on 0800 329 111 or reach us online at www.brother.co.nz. We are available 7 days a week, and our team will help you through the steps you will need to take to lodge a warranty claim, and to get your machine back up and running again. We can also direct you to people who can help you operate the machine, if you are unclear on how it all works.
There are a few things your Brother warranty does not cover and these include (but are not limited to):
- Accessories and consumable items, which occasionally require replacement, and maintenance kits.
- Damage caused by accident, neglect, misuse, abuse, improper installation or operation, acts of God (unpreventable event caused by the forces of nature), foreign matter entering the product such as liquid, moisture, insect infestation or dirt.
- Damage caused from service, maintenance, modification or tampering by anyone other than a Brother authorised repairer, or with the use of supplies, consumables or add on items that are non-genuine Brother products.
- Using the machine other than for the intended purpose, use on electrical voltages other than shown on the rating plate, or use with the serial number or rate label removed.
Your rights under this warranty and the Consumer's Guarantee Act provide coverage for goods and services purchased for personal, domestic, or household use. So, if the machine you have purchased is being used for business purposes then you (as the purchaser) acknowledge that the Consumers Guarantee Act will not apply. You also acknowledge that no other warranties either expressed or implied by law are made with respect to this machine.
Servicing your machine regularly helps to maintain optimum performance. We recommend that your Brother machine be services a minimum of once every 12 months, depending on usage. If you need help finding a Brother authorised service technician, give our NZ based Helpdesk a call, and they will point you in the right direction.
Remember, we are committed to being at your side 7 days a week through our NZ based Helpdesk. Give the team a call on 0800 329 111 or visit us online at www.brother.co.nz and they will be happy to help!