Brother Dreamweaver Innov-is VM6200D
BROTHER V-SERIES DREAMWEAVER INNOV-IS VM6200D QUILTING & EMBROIDERY MACHINE
FREE SHIPPING ON MACHINES OVER $1000
You’ll love our industry-first features. The MuVit Digital Dual Feed foot gives you control in the most difficult projects. The Sew Straight laser vision guide means perfectly straight lines every time – great for quilts, piecing, and pintucking. The Droplight Embroidery Positioning Maker shows the needle drop point with pinpoint accuracy.
And our V-Sonic pen makes embroidery a breeze. Point it on the fabric to set embroidery position and angle, needle position, and start and end point for stitches.
Add an extra-large extension table, a 300mm x 180mm embroidery frame, and you’ll see why the VM6200 is so popular.
We Can Match It!
If you find the same item elsewhere at a better price, let us know and if we can we will match it!
Remember we are an established shop with years of experience. We have expertise in all the machines we sell.
If you come in store, we will give you a free introductory lesson on how to use your machine and we also do one on one lessons from basic sewing to machine embroidery to ScanNCut. We include a FREE GIFT with most machines, so you can start sewing straight away!
If you need help our shop is open 6 days a week and we have a Brother trained repairman on site to help with any technical issues and servicing of machines.
Built-in Stitches, Embroidery Designs & Fonts
561 sewing stitches (531 built-in, 30 on CD), 318 built-in embroidery designs, including 91 designs featuring Disney characters, 14 embroidery fonts, 3 Japanese embroidery fonts, 14 styles of one-step auto-size buttonholes and 140 frame pattern combinations.
Brother's Largest Workspace Ever
Enjoy a 5" x 11.25" workspace that provides plenty of space for large projects.
Large 3.6" x 6.0" LCD Touch Screen Display
See up to 260,000 colours with little or no colour shifting. View on-screen tutorials, and control the machine with the large intuitive on-screen icons.
10-Inch LED Lighting
No more task lights needed. Now 50% brighter than in previous Brother machines!
V-Sonic Pen Pal for Sewing
Touch the fabric with the sensor pen for needle placement, setting stitch width and setting the end point - simply touch and sew.
MuVit Digital Dual Feed
Use the direct motor-driven foot to powerfully feed fabric from the top and bottom, giving you greater control.
Droplight Embroidery Positioning Marker
The LED pointer shows the needle drop position with pinpoint accuracy - critical for embroidery.
Sew Straight Laser Vision Guide
It's never been easier to sew straight lines. A huge benefit when quilting, piecing, pintucking and aligning rows of stitches.
Built-in Dual USB Ports
Connect to your computer to import and export designs or perform machine updates. Use the second port to import and export designs from your USB memory stick.
- LCD display 3.6" x 6"
- Display - 260,000 colours
- Touch panel
- On-screen help
- Built-in languages
- On-screen editing
- LED 10" lighting
- Automatic thread tension
- Automatic needle threading system
- Easy bobbin winding
- Adjustable bobbin winding speed
- Thread sensor (bobbin & upper)
- Automatic thread cutter
- Quick-Set bobbin
- Full USB
- Computer connectivity with update capability
- Mouse capability by USB
- Max embroidery area 7" x 12"
- Max embroidery speed 1050 spm
- 2 standard included frames (5x7" and 7x12")
- 227 built-in embroidery designs
- 91 built-in embroidery designs featuring Disney & Pixar characters
- Built-in frame designs (10 shapes x 14 stitch patterns)
- 17 built-in lettering fonts (including 3 Japanese fonts)
- Thread wiper
- Resume function
- Trial position / layout function
- Built-in border function and designs
- Automatic colour sorting on border function
- Sewing with embroidery unit attached
- Automatic feed thread cutting
- Curving text on screen editing
- Space reduction among embroidery alphabets
- Pattern rotating (1,10,90 degrees)
- Drag & drop editing
- V-Sonic Pen Pal for Embroidery
- Basting stitch before embroidery
- Forward backward by 500 stitch
- Droplight embroidery positioning marker
SEWING & QUILTING FEATURES
- Bed area (depth x width) 7.7: x 15.6"
- Work space (height x width) 5" x 11.25"
- Max sewing speed 1050 spm
- Knee lifter
- 7-point feed dog
- Back to beginning key
- 12 standard presser feet included (including Droplight Embroidery Positioning Marker)
- 561 built-in sewing stitches including buttonhole styles (531 built-in & 30 on CD)
- 14 automatic one-step buttonhole styles
- 6 built-in sewing lettering fonts (including 3 Japanese fonts)
- Max stitch width 7mm
- Max stitch length 5mm
- V-Sonic Pen Pal for Sewing
- Sew Straight Laser Vision Guide
- MuVit Digital Dual Feed
- My Custom Stitch™ feature
- Side feeding
- Start/stop button
- Speed controller
- Twin needle setting key
- Needle position kep (up/down)
- Automatic height adjuster (AHA) feature
- Presser foot pressure adjustment
- Presser foot levelling
- Automatic presser foot lifter
- Pivot function
- Drop-feed / free-motion
- Free-motion quilting foot
- Built-in quilting stitches
- Included quilting feet
- Zigzag Foot
- Monogramming Foot
- Overcasting Foot
- Zipper Foot
- Buttonhole Foot
- Blind Stitch Foot
- Button Fitting Foot
- Straight Stitch Foot
- Droplight Embroidery Positioning Marker
- 1/4" Quilting Foot with Guide
- Free-Motion Open Toe Quilting Foot
- MuVit Digital Dual Feed Foot
- Special Spool Cap
- V-Sonic Pen Pal
- Embroidery Needle Plate Cover
- Knee Lifter
- Straight Stitch Needle Plate
- Cord Guide Bobbin Cover (with Single Hole)
- Specialty Thread Bobbin Cover
- Bobbin Case for Bobbin Work
- 2 Embroidery Frame Sets (13x18, 18x30)
- Embroidery Bobbin Thread
- Stabiliser Material
- Grid Sheet Set
- My Custom Stitch CD
- Disney Guide
- Soft Cover
- Other accessories included in box
Additional accessories available for purchase separately.
5 YEAR BROTHER WARRANTY
Here's what Brother has to say about their warranty:
Our warranty goes above and beyond what is legally required for goods and services, and is in addition to your rights as a consumer under the Consumer Guarantees Act (CGA). For more details on what these rights are, you can visit www.consumeraffairs.co.nz. Our genuine Brother products work best in our Brother machine, so our warranty only covers genuine Brother products.
In the unlikely event that the machine you have purchased has a defect or is not operating as it should, please call our NZ based Helpdesk on 0800 329 111 or reach us online at www.brother.co.nz. We are available 7 days a week, and our team will help you through the steps you will need to take to lodge a warranty claim, and to get your machine back up and running again. We can also direct you to people who can help you operate the machine, if you are unclear on how it all works.
There are a few things your Brother warranty does not cover and these include (but are not limited to):
- Accessories and consumable items, which occasionally require replacement, and maintenance kits.
- Damage caused by accident, neglect, misuse, abuse, improper installation or operation, acts of God (unpreventable event caused by the forces of nature), foreign matter entering the product such as liquid, moisture, insect infestation or dirt.
- Damage caused from service, maintenance, modification or tampering by anyone other than a Brother authorised repairer, or with the use of supplies, consumables or add on items that are non-genuine Brother products.
- Using the machine other than for the intended purpose, use on electrical voltages other than shown on the rating plate, or use with the serial number or rate label removed.
Your rights under this warranty and the Consumer's Guarantee Act provide coverage for goods and services purchased for personal, domestic, or household use. So, if the machine you have purchased is being used for business purposes then you (as the purchaser) acknowledge that the Consumers Guarantee Act will not apply. You also acknowledge that no other warranties either expressed or implied by law are made with respect to this machine.
Servicing your machine regularly helps to maintain optimum performance. We recommend that your Brother machine be services a minimum of once every 12 months, depending on usage. If you need help finding a Brother authorised service technician, give our NZ based Helpdesk a call, and they will point you in the right direction.
Remember, we are committed to being at your side 7 days a week through our NZ based Helpdesk. Give the team a call on 0800 329 111 or visit us online at www.brother.co.nz and they will be happy to help!