Brother 4234D Overlocker - SAVE $100
BROTHER 4234D HOME OVERLOCKER
The Brother 4234D hems seams perfectly and creates amazing decorative effects. With a 2, 3 or 4 thread overlocker you have great control, save valuable time and get great results.
Add a professional look to your next project with finely overlocked seam finishes. Garment seams lie flatter and look better with an overlock stitch. Plus, home décor projects often benefit from rolled hems and secure seams.
The 4234D sews seams, trims excess fabric and overlocks raw edges in one easy step. In addition, it offers you the choice of 2, 3 or 4 threads, widening the range of utility and decorative effects you can achieve.
You’ll also get a metal thread tree, brighter working area, blind stitch foot, and automatic needle threader.
An optional extension table for expanding your sewing space is available for purchase separately.
- 4 Thread Overlock
- 3 Thread Overlock (Narrow)
- 3 Thread Overlock (Wide)
- 2 Thread Flat Lock
- 3 Thread Flat Lock
- Pin Tuck
- Blind Hem
- Rolled Hem
- Narrow Hem
We Can Match It!
If you find the same item elsewhere at a better price, let us know and if we can we will match it!
Remember we are an established shop with years of experience. We have expertise in all the machines we sell.
If you come in store, we will give you a free introductory lesson on how to use your machine and we also do one on one lessons from basic sewing to machine embroidery to ScanNCut. We include a FREE GIFT with most machines, so you can start sewing straight away!
If you need help our shop is open 6 days a week and we have a Brother trained repairman on site to help with any technical issues and servicing of machines.
- 2, 3 or 4 thread
- Needle threader
- F.A.S.T. (Fast and Simple Threading) lower looper threading system
- 4 colour threading guide improved for easier threading
- Metal thread tree
- Stitch width 5.0 - 7.0mm
- Differential feed (eliminates wavy or stretched seams)
- Retractable knife
- Free arm
- Bright energy-saving LED light
- Trim trap for catching scraps of fabric (also stores foot controller)
- Thread twist protection
- 2 widths of stitch finger
- Lightweight & compact
- Carry handle
- Presser foot pressure adjustment
- Blind stitch hems in one operation
- Take common snap on presser feet
- Tool kit
- Built-in accessory storage
- Dust cover
- Instructional DVD
- Standard presser foot
- Blind hem presser foot
- Soft cover
- Accessory bag
- Thread net
- Thread spool cap
- Cleaning brush
- Hexagonal driver
- Needle set (#80 x2 #90 x2)
- Foot controller
- Instructional DVD
- Thread change assembly
- Trim trap
- Additional stitch finger (wide)
OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES (available for purchase separately)
- Extension table
3 YEAR BROTHER WARRANTY
Here's what Brother has to say about their warranty:
Our warranty goes above and beyond what is legally required for goods and services, and is in addition to your rights as a consumer under the Consumer Guarantees Act (CGA). For more details on what these rights are, you can visit www.consumeraffairs.co.nz. Our genuine Brother products work best in our Brother machine, so our warranty only covers genuine Brother products.
In the unlikely event that the machine you have purchased has a defect or is not operating as it should, please call our NZ based Helpdesk on 0800 329 111 or reach us online at www.brother.co.nz. We are available 7 days a week, and our team will help you through the steps you will need to take to lodge a warranty claim, and to get your machine back up and running again. We can also direct you to people who can help you operate the machine, if you are unclear on how it all works.
There are a few things your Brother warranty does not cover and these include (but are not limited to):
- Accessories and consumable items, which occasionally require replacement, and maintenance kits.
- Damage caused by accident, neglect, misuse, abuse, improper installation or operation, acts of God (unpreventable event caused by the forces of nature), foreign matter entering the product such as liquid, moisture, insect infestation or dirt.
- Damage caused from service, maintenance, modification or tampering by anyone other than a Brother authorised repairer, or with the use of supplies, consumables or add on items that are non-genuine Brother products.
- Using the machine other than for the intended purpose, use on electrical voltages other than shown on the rating plate, or use with the serial number or rate label removed.
Your rights under this warranty and the Consumer's Guarantee Act provide coverage for goods and services purchased for personal, domestic, or household use. So, if the machine you have purchased is being used for business purposes then you (as the purchaser) acknowledge that the Consumers Guarantee Act will not apply. You also acknowledge that no other warranties either expressed or implied by law are made with respect to this machine.
Servicing your machine regularly helps to maintain optimum performance. We recommend that your Brother machine be services a minimum of once every 12 months, depending on usage. If you need help finding a Brother authorised service technician, give our NZ based Helpdesk a call, and they will point you in the right direction.
Remember, we are committed to being at your side 7 days a week through our NZ based Helpdesk. Give the team a call on 0800 329 111 or visit us online at www.brother.co.nz and they will be happy to help!