Brother Innov-Is XV
BROTHER XV SEWING, QUILTING & EMBROIDERY MACHINE
FREE SHIPPING ON MACHINES OVER $1000
The astonishing technology inside this sewing machine lets you express your dreams in over 1,500 stitches.
Embroiderers – scan or import images, or use the laser pen to draw original patterns on the screen. Work in a frame up 240 x 360mm and see the camera-eye view on the screen. Follow the LED lights to change threads, and position the needle precisely thanks to the laser pointer.
Quilters - stipple or free stitch on any fabric, knowing the direct dual feed foot will handle any thickness or weight. A king-sized quilt will roll into the massive throat space.
Whatever you are sewing, preview stitch and colour choices on the screen. For perfect straight stitching, follow the laser guide line.
Watch the built-in videos to find out how to stitch your dreams.
Extra Large 10.1" High-Resolution IPS LCD Colour Touch Screen
Simply touch the large, clear wide-angle screen to:
- Edit on-screen embroidery
- Customise your settings
- Change to any one of the 13 built-in languages
- View clock
- View on-screen video tutorials and built-in help guides that recommend the perfect setting for your sewing
- And much more...
Ultra-Bright Feature Lighting
The ultra-bright LED lighting gives a crisp bright natural light, so you can see colours and stitch details, no matter what your lighting conditions. The lighting brightness is fully adjustable so you can set it at a level to suit you and your environment.
Handy central controls help make sewing simpler. Touch buttons provide fingertip control of machine functions.
Automatic Electronic Needle Threading
Threading the needle is so simple with the touch of a button.
11-1/4" (285mm) Long Arm
Create even larger projects with the extra-large sewing space, ideal for quilting projects.
Direct dual-feed for thin or layered fabrics. Includes 2 changeable feet: Standard Dual-Feed Foot and Couching Dual-Feed Foot.
Slide Speed Control
Adjust the speed from slow to fast. This can also be set to alter stitch width whilst sewing.
Improved intelligent camera eye system
A new intelligent camera-eye system means better embroidery positioning. Thanks to the LED pointer, you can see exactly where the needle will drop. You'll get an accurate on-screen preview before you start embroidering. And the magnified view of the needle position lets you see your work in detail.
New Line-Art Recognition System
Simply draw your design on paper, scan into the Innov-is XV and embroider your design.
Scan and Stippling Function
Create and sew intricate stippling patterns from your own drawings with image scan by the built-in camera or from the built-in templates.
Free up your hand using this knee lift to raise/lower the presser foot. Ideal when working on large projects such as quilts.
Just drop in a full bobbin and be ready to sew immediately.
Connect a USB device such as a memory stick or a card reader/writer.
Extra-Large Embroidery Area (9-1/2" x 14", 240 x 360mm)
Create extra-large embroidery designs with no need to re-hoop.
Independent Bobbin Winding
An independent bobbin winding motor enables new bobbins to be wound even while you continue to sew.
SFDS - Square Feed Drive System
Square Feed Drive System provides super smooth fabric feeding for superior stitch quality.
Thread Colour Indicator
Multi coloured LED light helps to see the colour of the thread that is needed for the embroidery design.
PROFESSIONAL SEWING FEATURES
Lock Stitch Key
At the touch of a button, tie-off stitches can be sewn at the beginning and end of the stitch. When pressing the lock stitch key while sewing a decorative stitch, the machine will stop automatically after completing the motif.
Helps to ensure consistent stitch length on all fabric thicknesses by keeping the presser foot pressure consistent, regardless of fabric thickness.
Edge Sewing Sensor
Detects the edge of fabric to ensure uniform stitching at the desired distance from the edge of the fabric, even on curves.
Laser Line Guide
Next-generation laser-line guide system projects a perfect straight line onto your fabric along the line for straight sewing. Ideal for hems, piecing, pin tucking or cording.
This advanced foot allows you to feed an array of fabrics such as denims or silks with ease. The motor-driven dual-drive foot can be directly adjusted from the touch screen to accommodate different features.
works with sensors in the Innov-is XV to set the straight stitch needle position, to set the start and end point for your stitches and can also be used to adjust the width of zigzag and decorative stitches.
My Custom Stitch
Allows you to create your own stitch designs directly onto the LCD screen. Includes more than 40 built-in stitch templates.
- Colour LCD Display
- LED 10inch Lighting
- Touch Panel Stitch Selection
- MAX Embroidery Area 360 x 240mm
- MAX Embroidery Speed 1,050 spm
- 4 Standard Hoops (240x360, 200x300,130x180,100x100mm)
- 773 Built-in Embroidery Patterns
- 22 Built-in Embroidery Fonts (incl. 3 Japanese fonts, 2 Cryllic)
- 0.1, 1, 10, or 90 degrees Pattern Rotation
- 1/4 inch Piecing Foot
- Free Motion Quilting Foot
- Walking Foot
- 7 Toothed Feed Dog
- 16 Standard Presser Feet
- MAX Sewing Speed 1,050 spm
- 726 Built-in Sewing Patterns
- 15 one-step + 1 four-step Button Hole Patterns
- 5 Built-in Sewing Fonts (3 alphabet 1 Japanese 1 Cryllic)
- 7mm Stitch Width
- 5mm Stitch Length
- My Custom Stitch (Advanced)
- Side Feeding
- Start-Stop Button
- Speed Controller
- Twin Needle Setting Key
- Drop Feed
- Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment
- Quick Set Horizontal Bobbin (Easy)
- Needle Position Up/Down Key
- Auto Thread Tension
- Fully Automatic Needle Threader
- Thread Sensor (Upper and Bobbin)
- Auto Thread Cutter
- Interface: 2 Hosts and 1 Slave
- Digital Media via USB or Embroidery Card Reader
- Machine Size 662(D) x 321(W) x 348(H)mm
- Machine Weight 36.5Kg
- Optional Wide Table (can be purchased separately)
- Zigzag Foot
- Monogramming Foot
- Overcasting Foot
- Zipper Foot
- Buttonhole Foot
- Blind Stitch Foot
- Button Fitting Foot
- Dual Feed Foot
- Straight Stitch Foot
- Free Motion Quilting Foot
- Free Motion Echo Quilting Foot
- Free Motion Open Toe Quilting Foot
- Embroidery Foot with LED Pointer
- Vertical Stitch Alignment Foot
- 1/4" Quilting Foot with Guide
- Couching Dual Feed Foot
- Top-Left Yarn Guide
- Yarn Threader
- Small Screw
- Needle Set
- Twin Needle
- Ball Point Needle Set
- Bobbin x10
- Seam Ripper
- Cleaning Brush
- Eyelet Punch
- Small Screwdriver
- Large Screwdriver
- Multi-Purpose Screwdriver
- Small Spool Cap
- Medium Spool Cap x2
- Large Spool Cap
- Mini King Thread Spool Insert
- Spool Stand
- Bobbin Clip x10
- Spool Felt
- Spool Net x2
- Embroidery Needle Plate Cover
- Touch Pen (Stylus)
- Knee Lifter
- USB Cable
- Alternate Bobbin Case
- Bobbin Case for Bobbin Work
- Straight Stitch Needle Plate
- Cord Guide Bobbin Cover
- Bobbin Cover x2
- Medium Embroidery Frame Set (10x10cm, 4x4")
- Large Embroidery Frame Set (18x13cm, 7x5")
- Extra-Large Embroidery Frame Set (30x20xm, 12x8")
- Super-Large Embroidery Frame Set (36x24cm, 14x9-1/2")
- Scanning Frame
- Magnet x6
- Embroidery Bobbin Thread
- Embroidery Positioning Sticker Sheets x4
- White Calibration Stickers
- Edge Sewing Sheet x6
- Stabilizer Material
- Grid Sheet Set
- Chalk Pencil
- Sensor Pen
- Pen Holder
- LCD Cleaning Cloth
- Accessory Case
- Operation Manual
- Quick Reference Guide
Many other accessories available to purchase separately.
5 YEAR BROTHER WARRANTY
Here's what Brother has to say about their warranty:
Our warranty goes above and beyond what is legally required for goods and services, and is in addition to your rights as a consumer under the Consumer Guarantees Act (CGA). For more details on what these rights are, you can visit www.consumeraffairs.co.nz. Our genuine Brother products work best in our Brother machine, so our warranty only covers genuine Brother products.
In the unlikely event that the machine you have purchased has a defect or is not operating as it should, please call our NZ based Helpdesk on 0800 329 111 or reach us online at www.brother.co.nz. We are available 7 days a week, and our team will help you through the steps you will need to take to lodge a warranty claim, and to get your machine back up and running again. We can also direct you to people who can help you operate the machine, if you are unclear on how it all works.
There are a few things your Brother warranty does not cover and these include (but are not limited to):
- Accessories and consumable items, which occasionally require replacement, and maintenance kits.
- Damage caused by accident, neglect, misuse, abuse, improper installation or operation, acts of God (unpreventable event caused by the forces of nature), foreign matter entering the product such as liquid, moisture, insect infestation or dirt.
- Damage caused from service, maintenance, modification or tampering by anyone other than a Brother authorised repairer, or with the use of supplies, consumables or add on items that are non-genuine Brother products.
- Using the machine other than for the intended purpose, use on electrical voltages other than shown on the rating plate, or use with the serial number or rate label removed.
Your rights under this warranty and the Consumer's Guarantee Act provide coverage for goods and services purchased for personal, domestic, or household use. So, if the machine you have purchased is being used for business purposes then you (as the purchaser) acknowledge that the Consumers Guarantee Act will not apply. You also acknowledge that no other warranties either expressed or implied by law are made with respect to this machine.
Servicing your machine regularly helps to maintain optimum performance. We recommend that your Brother machine be services a minimum of once every 12 months, depending on usage. If you need help finding a Brother authorised service technician, give our NZ based Helpdesk a call, and they will point you in the right direction.
Remember, we are committed to being at your side 7 days a week through our NZ based Helpdesk. Give the team a call on 0800 329 111 or visit us online at www.brother.co.nz and they will be happy to help!