Singer 4411 Heavy Duty
SINGER HEAVY DUTY 4411 HOME SEWING MACHINE
The Singer 4411 Heavy Duty sewing machine is a true workhorse. It has a heavy duty metal interior frame and stainless steel bedplate. The powerful motor provides extra high sewing speed and It can sew through thicker materials.
Features include top drop-in plastic bobbin, 11 stitches including 4-step buttonholes. Stitch length and width is adjustable and there is a drop feed for free motion sewing. This adds a new dimension of ease for serious sewing.
We Can Match It!
If you find the same item elsewhere at a better price, let us know and if we can we will match it!
Remember we are an established shop with years of experience. We have expertise in all the machines we sell.
If you come in store, we will give you a free introductory lesson on how to use your machine and we also do one on one lessons from basic sewing to machine embroidery to ScanNCut. We include a FREE GIFT with most machines, so you can start sewing straight away!
If you need help our shop is open 6 days a week and we have a Singer trained repairman on site to help with any technical issues and servicing of machines.
- 11 built-in stitches
- 4 - Step Buttonhole
- Extra high speed sewing - 1,100 stitches per minute
- Stainless steel bed plate
- Adjustable presser foot pressure
- Horizontal thread delivery
- Extra-high presser foot lift
- Drop feed system
- Provision for mounting in cabinet or table
- Reverse operation
- Free-arm for sewing cuffs & sleeves
- Heavy duty metal frame
- Auto tension
- Top drop-in bobbin system
- Variable stitch length
- Variable stitch width
- Auto bobbin winding
- Snap-on presser feet
- Built-in storage
- General all-purpose foot
- Button sewing foot
- Buttonhole foot
- Zipper foot
- Edge / Quilting guide
- Seam ripper / Lint brush
- Class 15 plastic bobbins
- Spool caps
- Auxiliary spool pin
- Spool pin felt
- Pack of needles
- Dust cover
- Instruction manual
- Foot pedal
SINGER MECHANICAL MACHINE WARRANTY
3 Year Limited Warranty
- In the first year all labour and parts are provided free excluding consumables (needles, light bulbs and overlocker knives).
- During years two and three all parts (excluding needles, light bulbs and overlocker knives) will be provided free of charge.
- The warranty excludes consumables, freight, normal wear & tear, user caused faults and misuse. A sewing machine is a complicated piece of machinery, please make sure you know how to use it by watching the DVD (where provided) or taking lessons.
- The warranty excludes freight and insurance to and from the place of service.
- Where the product has been used for commercial purposes, limited warranty applies on parts and labour for the period of 90 days from the date of purchase.
- The warranty is void if repairs are carried out by any person other than an Authorised Service Representative.