Brother Scan N Cut CM900
BROTHER SCAN'N'CUT CM900
FREE JUMBO MATS - 1 x Low Tack Jumbo Mat and 1 x Middle Tack Jumbo Mat Worth $85.90. Offer ends 28/03/18 or While Stocks Last
The award winning, world first cutting machine with a built in scanner is back! With the ability to precisely scan images, then cut a range of material including paper, fabric, vinyl and balsa wood, the CM900 is ideal for everyone from artists, designers, crafters and quilters to schools and businesses.
Thanks to state-of-the-art upgrades in CM900, the sky’s the limit for your creativity. This model has wireless connectivity, making it easier to transfer your designs from ScanNCut Canvas, our cloud based editing website. It’s also got a larger 4.85'' non-glare LCD touchscreen (that’s 1.32 times larger than other ScanNCut models CM110 and CM550DX).
Enhanced data readability and a larger 12'' x 24'' scanning and cutting area mean you can work accurately with larger designs than ever before. And there’s no need for a PC or design cartridges – it’s got not only got a built-in scanner, but comes with over 1000 built-in designs and 15 fonts which you can combine with your scanned images to create your own unique designs.
WHAT IT CUTS:
- Paper (Max 1.5mm): including printer, scrapbook, cardstock, velum, tracing, poster board
- Fabric: including thin cotton, flannel, felt
- Plastic Sheet
- Balsa Wood
- 962 built-in designs
- 140 built-in quilt/applique designs
- Create unlimited designs of your own in ScanNCut Canvas (free Brother cloud software)
- 15 built-in fonts
- Pen drawing
- Transfer designs to the machine by USB (cable not supplied) or by wireless connection.
- 12'' x 24'' scanning/cutting area
- 1MB or 60 pockets standard memory
- 12.3cm colour LCD touch screen display
- Built-in colour scanner
- 20 sec per mat scan speed
- Scanning area 11.7inch x 23.7inch (29.7cm x 60.3cm)
- Mat size 12inch x 24inch (30.5cm x 61.0cm)
- Scan to USB at 300/250/200/150/100 DPI as JPEG data
- Designs can be enlarged or reduced
- Touch Pen and Spatula Stand (XG3294-001) x 1
- Touch pen-stylus (XE3069-002) x 1
- Simple Spatula (XF5407-002) x 1
- Accessory pouch (XC4487-021) x 1
- Standard cutter blade holder, turquoise without blade (CAHLP1) x 1
- Standard cutter blade (CABLDP1) x 1
- Standard mat 12inch x 12inch, 305mm x 305mm - turquoise and purple (CAMATF12) x 1
- Middle tack adhesive mat 12inch x 12inch, 305mm x 305mm - turquoise and pink (CAMATM12) x 1
- Pen holder (CAPENHL1) x 1
- 6 Color pen set (CAPEN1) x 1
- 2 Erasable pens set (CAPEN2) x 1
- Iron-on Fabric Applique Contact Sheets x 2
- High Tack Adhesive Fabric Support Sheets x2
Additional accessories available for purchase separately.
3 YEAR BROTHER WARRANTY
Here's what Brother has to say about their warranty:
Our warranty goes above and beyond what is legally required for goods and services, and is in addition to your rights as a consumer under the Consumer Guarantees Act (CGA). For more details on what these rights are, you can visit www.consumeraffairs.co.nz. Our genuine Brother products work best in our Brother machine, so our warranty only covers genuine Brother products.
In the unlikely event that the machine you have purchased has a defect or is not operating as it should, please call our NZ based Helpdesk on 0800 329 111 or reach us online at www.brother.co.nz. We are available 7 days a week, and our team will help you through the steps you will need to take to lodge a warranty claim, and to get your machine back up and running again. We can also direct you to people who can help you operate the machine, if you are unclear on how it all works.
There are a few things your Brother warranty does not cover and these include (but are not limited to):
- Accessories and consumable items, which occasionally require replacement, and maintenance kits.
- Damage caused by accident, neglect, misuse, abuse, improper installation or operation, acts of God (unpreventable event caused by the forces of nature), foreign matter entering the product such as liquid, moisture, insect infestation or dirt.
- Damage caused from service, maintenance, modification or tampering by anyone other than a Brother authorised repairer, or with the use of supplies, consumables or add on items that are non-genuine Brother products.
- Using the machine other than for the intended purpose, use on electrical voltages other than shown on the rating plate, or use with the serial number or rate label removed.
Your rights under this warranty and the Consumer's Guarantee Act provide coverage for goods and services purchased for personal, domestic, or household use. So, if the machine you have purchased is being used for business purposes then you (as the purchaser) acknowledge that the Consumers Guarantee Act will not apply. You also acknowledge that no other warranties either expressed or implied by law are made with respect to this machine.
Servicing your machine regularly helps to maintain optimum performance. We recommend that your Brother machine be services a minimum of once every 12 months, depending on usage. If you need help finding a Brother authorised service technician, give our NZ based Helpdesk a call, and they will point you in the right direction.
Remember, we are committed to being at your side 7 days a week through our NZ based Helpdesk. Give the team a call on 0800 329 111 or visit us online at www.brother.co.nz and they will be happy to help!