Klasse Serrated Dressmaking Shears 8-1/4"
KLASSE DRESSMAKING SHEARS - 8 1/4 INCH
Choose from Right Handed or Left Handed.
Made in Italy, these high quality drop forged dressmaking shears are professional quality that will last a lifetime (Klasse guarantee it!).
- Blades and tension can be easily adjusted using the screw, and then locked into place with the locking nut.
- Double plated with a nickel and chrome finish for lifelong protection.
- Handle comfortably fits 3 adult sized fingers.
- Serrated lower blade takes hold of the fabric and prevents it from being squeezed out of the blades during the cutting process.
- The knife edge precision sharpening on the upper blade allows incredible cutting power - up to 8 thicknesses of fabric in one cut!
Keep them especially for cutting your fabrics - keep them away from paper, crafts and kitchen stuff!
The bent angle makes cutting fabrics a breeze and allows you to rest both the blades and the handle on the table as you cut (this protects your wrist from carrying the weight of the scissors).
Don't struggle on using your old blunt scissors, these dressmaking shears will make sewing so much more enjoyable!
At 8 1/4" (210mm) long, they are quite compact, but offer excellent quality and precision.
The finger hole is approximately 55 x 22mm. The thumb hole is approximately 33 x 25mm.