EX-DISPLAY - Singer Legacy SE300 Home Sewing and Embroidery Machine
Fully inspected and test sewn and comes with full warranty.
It’s not just a new machine. It’s a new era. Introducing the stylish new Singer Legacy SE300 sewing and embroidery machine.
Available for a limited time only!
SINGER LEGACY SE300 HOME SEWING AND EMBROIDERY MACHINE
FREE SHIPPING ON MACHINES OVER $1000
Introducing the stylish new Singer Legacy SE300 sewing and embroidery machine.
Gone are the days of longing for a machine that has all the features you need and love.
This sleek new machine is packed with features and ready to help you transform your canvas into a masterpiece.
- Sewing Features
- 250 Built-in stitches including 10 OneTouch Basic Stitches
- 200mm Work area
- Automatic thread tension
- Automatic needles threader
- Thread Cutter
- Stop / Start Button
- 3 Staybright LED lights
- Drop Feed
- Up to 800 stitches per minute
- LCD touch screen
- 200 Built-in embroidery designs
- 6 Alphabet options
- 2 Snap-on embroidery hoops
- USB stick embroidery design transfer
- 7 7/8″ (200mm) Work area. Making it easier to manage hoops
- 700 Stitches per minute
- Automatic needle threader
- Automatic thread tension
- Thread Cutter – at the touch of a button
- Bobbin winding while embroidering
- Upper thread sensor
- Additional hoops available
- Snap-on presser foot
- 5 year limited warranty
- Large Embroidery Hoop 260mm x 150mm
- Small Embroidery Hoop 100mm x 100xmm
- All Purpose Foot
- Satin Stitch Foot
- Overcasting Foot
- Blind Hem Foot
- Zipper Foot
- Buttonhole Foot with Underplate
- Straight Stitch Foot
- Button sewing Foot
- Open toe Foot
- Embroidery Foot
- Parallel Sewing Foot
- Quilting Bar
- Thread Spool Net
- Spool Pin Felt
- Needle Plate Screwdriver
- Seam Ripper
- Lint Brush
- Thread Spool Caps
- Auxiliary Spool Pin
- Pack of Needles
- USB Embroidery Stick
SINGER ELECTRONIC MACHINE WARRANTY
5 Year Limited Warranty
- In the first two years all labour and parts are provided free excluding consumables (needles and light bulbs).
- During years three, four and five all parts (excluding needles and light bulbs) will be provided free of charge.
- The warranty excludes consumables, freight, normal wear & tear, user caused faults and misuse. A sewing machine is a complicated piece of machinery, please make sure you know how to use it by watching the DVD (where provided) or taking lessons.
- The warranty excludes freight and insurance to and from the place of service.
- Where the product has been used for commercial purposes, limited warranty applies on parts and labour for the period of 90 days from the date of purchase.
- The warranty is void if repairs are carried out by any person other than an Authorised Service Representative.