Singer Simple 3223 - SUPER SPECIAL SAVE $100
SINGER SIMPLE 3223
Add a pop of colour to your sewing room with the bright, fun and colourful Singer Simple 3223!
Available in Raspberry - Aqua all sold out.
The Simple 3223, is the perfect sewing machine for beginner sewits.
It offers ease of functions at an affordable price.
The Simple 3223 comes complete with 23 stitches –a wonderful package to get you started.
We Can Match It!
If you find the same item elsewhere at a better price, let us know and if we can we will match it!
Remember we are an established shop with years of experience. We have expertise in all the machines we sell.
If you come in store, we will give you a free introductory lesson on how to use your machine and we also do one on one lessons from basic sewing to machine embroidery to ScanNCut. We include a FREE GIFT with most machines, so you can start sewing straight away!
If you need help our shop is open 6 days a week and we have a Singer trained repairman on site to help with any technical issues and servicing of machines.
- 23 Built-in Stitches, including Stretch Stitches
- 35 Stitch Functions
- 4-Step buttonhole
- Front Loading Bobbin
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame
- Reverse Operation
- Free-Arm design
- Instruction Manual
- Variable Zigzag Stitch
- Variable Stitch Length
- Auto Bobbin Winding
- Snap on Presser feet
- Built-in Storage
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame
- Metal Bobbin Winder
- Coloured Carton
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- General All Purpose Foot
- Button Sewing Foot
- Buttonhole Foot
- Zipper Foot
- Seam Ripper/Brush
- Bobbins (Class 15, plastic)
- Feed Cover Plate
- Spool Holder
- Screwdriver/Oil Bottle
- Pack of Needles/Seam Guide
- Soft Dust Cover
SINGER MECHANICAL MACHINE WARRANTY
3 Year Limited Warranty
- In the first year all labour and parts are provided free excluding consumables (needles, light bulbs and overlocker knives).
- During years two and three all parts (excluding needles, light bulbs and overlocker knives) will be provided free of charge.
- The warranty excludes consumables, freight, normal wear & tear, user caused faults and misuse. A sewing machine is a complicated piece of machinery, please make sure you know how to use it by watching the DVD (where provided) or taking lessons.
- The warranty excludes freight and insurance to and from the place of service.
- Where the product has been used for commercial purposes, limited warranty applies on parts and labour for the period of 90 days from the date of purchase.
- The warranty is void if repairs are carried out by any person other than an Authorised Service Representative.