Brother 2504D Overlocker ($50 CASHBACK)
BROTHER 2504D OVERLOCKER
OUR PRICE: $549 (Introductory Offer)
Get $50 Cashback on this Brother 2504D Overlocker. Offer ends 31/08/2017. Not valid for purchases made after 31/08/2017. Cashback must be redeemed by 14/09/2017. Brother guarantee to pay your cashback within 10 working days of redemption.
The Brother 2504D Overlocker is the ideal solution for finishing edges and hems professionally and affordably.
Sew seams, roll hems and add decorative effects with ease with this 3 or 4 thread overlocker featuring easy to follow lay-in threading, F.A.S.T lower looper threading system, 4 colour threading guide, free-arm/flat bed convertible sewing surface and differential feed along with a host of other features to ensure greater speed, ease of use, versatility and an enhanced finish in your sewing and seams.
Plus, you can enjoy one operation finishing and hemming stitch options with the included Blind Stitch foot.
- 4 Thread Overlock
- 3 Thread Overlock (5mm wide)
- 3 Thread Overlock (2.8mm wide)
- Rolled Hem
- Blind Hem
- Pin Tucks
- Flat lock
- Narrow Hem
- 3 thread
- 4 thread
- F.A.S.T. (Fast and Simple Threading) lower looper threading system
- 4 colour threading guide
- Perfect Overlock stitches on all types and weights of fabric
- Stitch width 5.0 - 7.0mm
- Differential feed
- Retractable knife
- Free arm
- Built in LED light
- Trim trap for catching scraps of fabric (also stores foot controller)
- Thread twist protection
- Needle plate separation
- Lightweight & compact
- Carry handle
- Presser foot pressure adjustment
- Blind stitch hems in one operation
- Fits common snap on presser feet
- Tool kit
- Built in accessory storage
- Dust cover
- Instructional DVD
- Soft cover
- Accessory bag
- Standard presser foot
- Blind hem presser foot
- Thread net
- Thread spool cap
- Cleaning brush
- Hexagonal driver
- Needle Set (#80 x2 #90 x2)
- Trim trap
- Foot controller
- Instruction DVD
3 YEAR BROTHER WARRANTY
Here's what Brother has to say about their warranty:
Our warranty goes above and beyond what is legally required for goods and services, and is in addition to your rights as a consumer under the Consumer Guarantees Act (CGA). For more details on what these rights are, you can visit www.consumeraffairs.co.nz. Our genuine Brother products work best in our Brother machine, so our warranty only covers genuine Brother products.
In the unlikely event that the machine you have purchased has a defect or is not operating as it should, please call our NZ based Helpdesk on 0800 329 111 or reach us online at www.brother.co.nz. We are available 7 days a week, and our team will help you through the steps you will need to take to lodge a warranty claim, and to get your machine back up and running again. We can also direct you to people who can help you operate the machine, if you are unclear on how it all works.
There are a few things your Brother warranty does not cover and these include (but are not limited to):
- Accessories and consumable items, which occasionally require replacement, and maintenance kits.
- Damage caused by accident, neglect, misuse, abuse, improper installation or operation, acts of God (unpreventable event caused by the forces of nature), foreign matter entering the product such as liquid, moisture, insect infestation or dirt.
- Damage caused from service, maintenance, modification or tampering by anyone other than a Brother authorised repairer, or with the use of supplies, consumables or add on items that are non-genuine Brother products.
- Using the machine other than for the intended purpose, use on electrical voltages other than shown on the rating plate, or use with the serial number or rate label removed.
Your rights under this warranty and the Consumer's Guarantee Act provide coverage for goods and services purchased for personal, domestic, or household use. So, if the machine you have purchased is being used for business purposes then you (as the purchaser) acknowledge that the Consumers Guarantee Act will not apply. You also acknowledge that no other warranties either expressed or implied by law are made with respect to this machine.
Servicing your machine regularly helps to maintain optimum performance. We recommend that your Brother machine be services a minimum of once every 12 months, depending on usage. If you need help finding a Brother authorised service technician, give our NZ based Helpdesk a call, and they will point you in the right direction.
Remember, we are committed to being at your side 7 days a week through our NZ based Helpdesk. Give the team a call on 0800 329 111 or visit us online at www.brother.co.nz and they will be happy to help!