Brother Scan N Cut CM350 + $100 CASHBACK
BROTHER SCAN N CUT CM350
Special Christmas Promotion - Get free shipping on all machines until 31st Jan 2018!
Get $100 Cashback on this Brother CM350 Sewing Machine. Offer ends 31/12/2017. Not valid for purchases made after 31/12/2017. Cashback must be redeemed by 14/01/2018. Brother guarantee to pay your cashback within 10 working days of redemption.
If you were excited about ScanNCut before, you will definitely be amazed by it now. The ScanNCut CM350 offers new features and improvements that will help take your creative craft to a whole new level.
It is the perfect creative partner for that craft project you’ve been working on at home. With a large 4.85” LCD colour touchscreen, 300dpi scanner with RGB recognition, over 600 built-in designs and a 12” x 12” scanning and 12” x 24” cutting area, your creations will take on an added dimension of professionalism.
And with wireless connectivity that enables you to transfer your designs from ScanNcut Canvas, as well as the ability save cut data to your own PC via USB, the CM350 will take your next project to another level.
- Large 4.85” LCD touch screen display (30% larger than before) for ease of use
- 12” x 12” scanning area
- SVG data readability - support of a universal design file format
- Wireless network ready!
- 300 DPI Built-in Scanner with RGB colour recognition to create your own cut files.
- Over 600 Built-in Designs and 7 Built-in fonts.
- Compatible with two cutting mat sizes (12" x 12" and 12" x 24").
- Not only can you save data to the machine's memory and USB memory stick, but you can now connect and transfer FCM cut files to your PC via USB.
- Standard Cut Blade Holder
- Standard Cut Blade
- Touch Pen
- Standard Mat 12" x 12"
Additional accessories, mats and kits are available separately.
To Draw with this machine you will need to purchase the Scan N Cut Draw Kit.
3 YEAR BROTHER WARRANTY
Here's what Brother has to say about their warranty:
Our warranty goes above and beyond what is legally required for goods and services, and is in addition to your rights as a consumer under the Consumer Guarantees Act (CGA). For more details on what these rights are, you can visit www.consumeraffairs.co.nz. Our genuine Brother products work best in our Brother machine, so our warranty only covers genuine Brother products.
In the unlikely event that the machine you have purchased has a defect or is not operating as it should, please call our NZ based Helpdesk on 0800 329 111 or reach us online at www.brother.co.nz. We are available 7 days a week, and our team will help you through the steps you will need to take to lodge a warranty claim, and to get your machine back up and running again. We can also direct you to people who can help you operate the machine, if you are unclear on how it all works.
There are a few things your Brother warranty does not cover and these include (but are not limited to):
- Accessories and consumable items, which occasionally require replacement, and maintenance kits.
- Damage caused by accident, neglect, misuse, abuse, improper installation or operation, acts of God (unpreventable event caused by the forces of nature), foreign matter entering the product such as liquid, moisture, insect infestation or dirt.
- Damage caused from service, maintenance, modification or tampering by anyone other than a Brother authorised repairer, or with the use of supplies, consumables or add on items that are non-genuine Brother products.
- Using the machine other than for the intended purpose, use on electrical voltages other than shown on the rating plate, or use with the serial number or rate label removed.
Your rights under this warranty and the Consumer's Guarantee Act provide coverage for goods and services purchased for personal, domestic, or household use. So, if the machine you have purchased is being used for business purposes then you (as the purchaser) acknowledge that the Consumers Guarantee Act will not apply. You also acknowledge that no other warranties either expressed or implied by law are made with respect to this machine.
Servicing your machine regularly helps to maintain optimum performance. We recommend that your Brother machine be services a minimum of once every 12 months, depending on usage. If you need help finding a Brother authorised service technician, give our NZ based Helpdesk a call, and they will point you in the right direction.
Remember, we are committed to being at your side 7 days a week through our NZ based Helpdesk. Give the team a call on 0800 329 111 or visit us online at www.brother.co.nz and they will be happy to help!
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/V5LUtCkGSKo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>