A handy silicone holder for hot crafting tools while in use. Conveniently attaches to any smooth, non-porous surface.
Perfect for glue guns, crafting irons, hobby supplies, and more!
- Easy to place, move, and clean - dried glue peels right off
- Organizes crafting areas
- Heat resistant to 400°F
- Convenient built-in ruler and dual pocket design
- Keeps hot crafting tools away from small children and pets
- Perfect for glue guns, crafting irons, hobby supplies, and more!
- Overall Length - 10.5”
- Overall Width - 5.5”
- Larger Pocket Length - 4.25”
- Larger Pocket Width - 3”
- Smaller Pocket Length - 3”
- Smaller Pocket Width - 2.5”
- Depth (Pocket Opening) - 1.5”
- Clean product with a lint-free cloth and rubbing alcohol or rinse with water.
- Let product dry completely and place on clean, dry surface. Once in position, it’s okay to get the product wet.
- Some household cleaning solutions may affect the performance of the product. It is recommend to periodically remove your product and clean it.
- Test surface for adhesion before placing objects in pocket.
- Sharp objects may cause damage.
- Do not place photographs on product. Properties of photo paper may cause it to bond with silicone.
- If product gets stuck to any surface, use a hair dryer to heat the surface and remove.