Brother Innov-Is NV180 - SAVE $50 + $209 GIFT
Perfect for all your home sewing and embroidery needs. Lightweight and portable, it’s easy to take with you when you travel to classes or to family and friends.
BROTHER INNOV-IS NV180 SEWING & EMBROIDERY MACHINE
FREE SHIPPING ON MACHINES OVER $1000
SAVE $50 + Receive a $209 Gift with purchase (Creative Quilting Kit) - Offer ends 20/12/19 or While Stocks Last
Enjoy endless enchantment and create keepsakes to last a lifetime with the exciting new Brother Innov-is NV180. The NV180 is the ideal machine for embellishing your sewing with some gorgeous embroidery.
Featuring built-in embroidery designs, sewing stitches and embroidery fonts, this machine helps to bring another dimension to your creative. Other features include advanced needle threading, 7point feed and extra-long zigzag foot for smooth fabric feeding.
Convenient controls, a colour LCD touch screen, bobbin-winding system and drop in bobbin, super bright LED lighting and of course both sewing stitches and embroidery designs.
The NV180 is perfect for all your home sewing and embroidery needs. Lightweight and portable, it’s easy to take with you when you travel to classes or to family and friends.
Choose from 181 built-in utility, decorative, satin and cross stitches – or even combine stitches for greater variety. Including 10 auto buttonholes and 4 lettering fonts
The NV180 also has 80 built-in embroidery patterns!
We Can Match It!
If you find the same item elsewhere at a better price, let us know and if we can we will match it!
Remember we are an established shop with years of experience. We have expertise in all the machines we sell.
If you come in store, we will give you a free introductory lesson on how to use your machine and we also do one on one lessons from basic sewing to machine embroidery to ScanNCut. We include a FREE GIFT with most machines, so you can start sewing straight away!
If you need help our shop is open 6 days a week and we have a Brother trained repairman on site to help with any technical issues and servicing of machines.
- 82 x 45mm (3.7”) bright colour LCD touch screen interface (easier to see, edit & select)
- Larger work area than predecessor: 4.1” x 6.2” (162mm x 103mm)
- 181 stitches, 10 button holes, 4 lettering fonts, customisable stitches
- 80 built-in embroidery patterns which can be dragged and dropped into position and combined with other patterns.
- Long “J Foot” (smoother, more even fabric feeding)
- Faster sewing speed of 850spm
Automatic Thread Cutting
The thread can be cut automatically after sewing. A fantastic feature that saves you thread, time and money. Imposable to go back once you get used to this feature!
Fast Bobbin Winding System
With the fast and simple bobbin winder, you can wind bobbins with one press of a button.
You can select from the many built-in stitches available, including utility and decorative stitches.
Embroidery patterns saved on a USB flash drive can be imported to the machine by plugging the USB flash drive directly into the USB port.
The convenient LED lamp makes it easy to work on dark fabrics.
Seven-point Feed Dogs
Ensure smooth, even feeding of multiple fabric layers and a variety of fabric weights.
You can start sewing without having to pull the bobbin thread up.
Easy-to-use Needle Threader
Can't see the needle to thread it? No problem, thread the needle easily with one press of a lever.
Lighting Start/Stop Button
When the green light is on, the machine is ready to sew. A red or orange light indicates an error or that the machine is warming up.
You can embroider built-in embroidery patterns, alphanumeric characters, framed decorations, and designs from optional embroidery cards or USB's (embroidery cards and USB's sold separately).
Presser foot/Needle lock key, locks the machine for when changing presser feet and needles.
- 162mm Work area
- Max embroidery speed of 400spm
- USB card slot
- Beginner-Intermediate quilting
- 10 Built in embrodery lettering fonts
- 10 frame shapes x 14 stitch patterns
- Buttonhole foot
- Overcasting foot
- Monogramming foot
- Zipper foot
- Zigzag foot
- Blind stitch foot
- Button fitting foot
- Seam ripper
- Bobbin (5) (4x pre-wound with bobbin fill)
- Bobbin clip (4)
- Needle set (75/11 x2, 90/14 x2, 90/14 Ball Point x2)
- Twin Needle
- Cleaning brush
- Eyelet punch
- Touch pen (stylus)
- Spool cap (1 each - small, medium, large)
- Extra spool pin
- Spool net
- Foot controller
- Disc-shaped screwdriver
- Embroidery foot
- Embroidery Set 100x100mm
- Operation manual
- Quick reference guide
- Hard case
- EF71 170x100mm Frame (max embroidery area is still 100x100mm but this frame can be repositioned to do 170mm length.)
- WT15AP Wide Table
5 YEAR BROTHER WARRANTY
Here's what Brother has to say about their warranty:
Our warranty goes above and beyond what is legally required for goods and services, and is in addition to your rights as a consumer under the Consumer Guarantees Act (CGA). For more details on what these rights are, you can visit www.consumeraffairs.co.nz. Our genuine Brother products work best in our Brother machine, so our warranty only covers genuine Brother products.
In the unlikely event that the machine you have purchased has a defect or is not operating as it should, please call our NZ based Helpdesk on 0800 329 111 or reach us online at www.brother.co.nz. We are available 7 days a week, and our team will help you through the steps you will need to take to lodge a warranty claim, and to get your machine back up and running again. We can also direct you to people who can help you operate the machine, if you are unclear on how it all works.
There are a few things your Brother warranty does not cover and these include (but are not limited to):
- Accessories and consumable items, which occasionally require replacement, and maintenance kits.
- Damage caused by accident, neglect, misuse, abuse, improper installation or operation, acts of God (unpreventable event caused by the forces of nature), foreign matter entering the product such as liquid, moisture, insect infestation or dirt.
- Damage caused from service, maintenance, modification or tampering by anyone other than a Brother authorised repairer, or with the use of supplies, consumables or add on items that are non-genuine Brother products.
- Using the machine other than for the intended purpose, use on electrical voltages other than shown on the rating plate, or use with the serial number or rate label removed.
Your rights under this warranty and the Consumer's Guarantee Act provide coverage for goods and services purchased for personal, domestic, or household use. So, if the machine you have purchased is being used for business purposes then you (as the purchaser) acknowledge that the Consumers Guarantee Act will not apply. You also acknowledge that no other warranties either expressed or implied by law are made with respect to this machine.
Servicing your machine regularly helps to maintain optimum performance. We recommend that your Brother machine be services a minimum of once every 12 months, depending on usage. If you need help finding a Brother authorised service technician, give our NZ based Helpdesk a call, and they will point you in the right direction.
Remember, we are committed to being at your side 7 days a week through our NZ based Helpdesk. Give the team a call on 0800 329 111 or visit us online at www.brother.co.nz and they will be happy to help!