Brother Dressmaker Bundle - Coverstitch + NS35
BROTHER 2340CV COVERSTITCH MACHINE + NS15 SEWING MACHINE COMBO
Special Christmas Promotion - Get free shipping on all machines until 31st Jan 2018!
The NS35 is a versatile machine that lets you sew or quilt using 70 fully adjustable utility and decorative stitches.
Use the electronic jog dial to easily scroll through the stitches. Enjoy the easy-to-use stitch reference panel, and the digital controls that allow precise selection of stitch length and width.
The NS35 includes an advanced automatic needle threader as well as twin needle sewing. You can also select the initial needle position.
If you are trying your hand at quilting or free-style stitching, you’ll love being able to drop the feed.
This machine will allow you to achieve high quality professional finishes. Particularly useful for knitted fabrics.
- Tri-Cover Stitch
- Narrow Cover Stitch
- Wide Cover Stitch
- Chain Stitch
- Decorative Stitch
COVERSTITCH STITCH TYPES
Three-needle, four-thread cover stitch. For hemming, decorative effects, elastic and durable seams for sportswear.
Narrow Cover Stitch
Two-needle, three-thread cover stitch. For hemming on fine fabrics, tape binding and top stitching.
Wide Cover Stitch
Two-needle, three-thread cover stitch. For hemming, top stitching and decorative effects on T-shirts and knits.
One-needle, two-thread double chain stitch. For tape binding, joining woven fabrics and decorative effects.
Create special effects by using novelty threads in the lower looper.
- Tri-cover stitch (6mm)
- Wide cover stitch (6mm)
- Narrow cover stitch (3mm)
- Chain stitch
- Easy to follow lay-in threading
- Colour-coded threading guide
- Fast and easy looper threading system
- Dial adjustment for stitch length
- Stitch length 2mm to 4mm
- Presser foot pressure adjustment
- Slide lever adjustment for differential feed
- Differential feed for perfect seaming on virtually any fabric type. Eliminates the wavy or stretched appearance of stitches on fabrics.
- Snap-on presser foot
- Electronic Sewing Machine
- 70 stitches with variable stitch length and width
- 7 types of automatic 1-step buttonholes
- Needle threader
- Max 7mm stitch width
- Max 5mm stitch length
- Top loading quick-set bobbin
- Start/Stop button
- Speed controller
- Twin needle setting
- Drop feed
- Needle up/down setting
- 160mm built-in free-arm
- Max speed 800 stitches per minute
- Manual tension
- Regular Presser Foot
- Soft Cover
- Accessory Bag
- Thread Net (4)
- Thread Spool Cap (4)
- Spool Mat (4)
- Cleaning Brush
- Hexagonal Wrench
- Foot Controller
- Needle Set (type 130/705H, size 14/90, 3 needles)
- Special Presser Foot (for use with optional attachments)
OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES (available for purchase separately)
- Hemming Set (for single or double fold hems)
- Bias Tape Folder (for folding & attaching 12mm wide bias tapes)
- Belt Loop Guide (to make belt loops or straps of 12mm width)
- Bias Tape Binding Set (for folding and attaching 6mm or 12mm bias tapes)
- Double Fold Binder (for making and attaching tapes in a finished size of 12mm, in one operation)
- Top Stitching Foot Set
NS35 INCLUDED ACCESSORIES:
- Zigzag foot on machine
- Buttonhole foot
- Zipper foot
- Button sewing foot
- Darning foot
- Overcasting foot
- Blind stitch foot
- Button fitting foot
- Monogramming foot
- Bobbin (4)
- Seam ripper
- Needle set
- Twin needle
- Eyelet punch
- Cleaning brush
- Spool caps (s/m/l)
- Extra spool pin & net
- Screwdrivers (2)
- Foot controller
- Quick reference guide
- Hard case
3 YEAR BROTHER WARRANTY
Here's what Brother has to say about their warranty:
Our warranty goes above and beyond what is legally required for goods and services, and is in addition to your rights as a consumer under the Consumer Guarantees Act (CGA). For more details on what these rights are, you can visit www.consumeraffairs.co.nz. Our genuine Brother products work best in our Brother machine, so our warranty only covers genuine Brother products.
In the unlikely event that the machine you have purchased has a defect or is not operating as it should, please call our NZ based Helpdesk on 0800 329 111 or reach us online at www.brother.co.nz. We are available 7 days a week, and our team will help you through the steps you will need to take to lodge a warranty claim, and to get your machine back up and running again. We can also direct you to people who can help you operate the machine, if you are unclear on how it all works.
There are a few things your Brother warranty does not cover and these include (but are not limited to):
- Accessories and consumable items, which occasionally require replacement, and maintenance kits.
- Damage caused by accident, neglect, misuse, abuse, improper installation or operation, acts of God (unpreventable event caused by the forces of nature), foreign matter entering the product such as liquid, moisture, insect infestation or dirt.
- Damage caused from service, maintenance, modification or tampering by anyone other than a Brother authorised repairer, or with the use of supplies, consumables or add on items that are non-genuine Brother products.
- Using the machine other than for the intended purpose, use on electrical voltages other than shown on the rating plate, or use with the serial number or rate label removed.
Your rights under this warranty and the Consumer's Guarantee Act provide coverage for goods and services purchased for personal, domestic, or household use. So, if the machine you have purchased is being used for business purposes then you (as the purchaser) acknowledge that the Consumers Guarantee Act will not apply. You also acknowledge that no other warranties either expressed or implied by law are made with respect to this machine.
Servicing your machine regularly helps to maintain optimum performance. We recommend that your Brother machine be services a minimum of once every 12 months, depending on usage. If you need help finding a Brother authorised service technician, give our NZ based Helpdesk a call, and they will point you in the right direction.
Remember, we are committed to being at your side 7 days a week through our NZ based Helpdesk. Give the team a call on 0800 329 111 or visit us online at www.brother.co.nz and they will be happy to help!