Singer Featherweight C240 - SUPER SPECIAL SAVE $400!
SINGER FEATHERWEIGHT C240 ELECTRONIC HOME SEWING MACHINE
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL MACHINES OVER $1000
A Classic remade.
The New Featherweight C240 is lightweight and compact-perfect for taking to classes!
It also features the New Integrated Even Feed System, along with many more features that you will be sure to love.
We Can Match It!
If you find the same item elsewhere at a better price, let us know and if we can we will match it!
Remember we are an established shop with years of experience. We have expertise in all the machines we sell.
If you come in store, we will give you a free introductory lesson on how to use your machine and we also do one on one lessons from basic sewing to machine embroidery to ScanNCut. We include a FREE GIFT with most machines, so you can start sewing straight away!
If you need help our shop is open 6 days a week and we have a Singer trained repairman on site to help with any technical issues and servicing of machines.
- Compact and Portable
- NEW! Integrated Even Feed System.
- 70 built-in stitches.
- 3 built-in 1-step buttonhole styles.
- Easy touch selection.
- Top Drop-in Bobbin
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame
- Stainless Steel Bed Plate.
- Programmable Needle Up/Down.
- Speed Control with Start/Stop Button
- 2 Staybright LED lights.
- Built-in needle threader.
- Drop feed.
- Automatic Presser Foot Pressure
- Immediate Tie-off function
- Needle-up/down function.
- Start/stop button (Start & Stop machine without the pedal).
- 5 year limited Warranty.
- All Purpose Foot with Integrated Dual Feed.
- General Purpose Foot with Integrated Dual Feed.
- Satin Stitch Foot with Integrated Dual Feed.
- Blind Hem Foot with Integrated Dual Feed.
- Zipper Foot with Integrated Dual Feed.
- Buttonhole Foot
- Auxillary Spool Pin.
- Spool Pin Felt.
- Spool Pin Caps.
- Lint Brush/Seam Ripper.
- Screw Driver.
- Quilting Guide.
- 2x Large Spool Caps.
- 1x Small Spool Cap.
- Clearance Plate.
- Hard Cover
SINGER ELECTRONIC MACHINE WARRANTY
5 Year Limited Warranty
- In the first two years all labour and parts are provided free excluding consumables (needles and light bulbs).
- During years three, four and five all parts (excluding needles and light bulbs) will be provided free of charge.
- The warranty excludes consumables, freight, normal wear & tear, user caused faults and misuse. A sewing machine is a complicated piece of machinery, please make sure you know how to use it by watching the DVD (where provided) or taking lessons.
- The warranty excludes freight and insurance to and from the place of service.
- Where the product has been used for commercial purposes, limited warranty applies on parts and labour for the period of 90 days from the date of purchase.
- The warranty is void if repairs are carried out by any person other than an Authorised Service Representative.