Brother PR1050X 10 Needle Embroidery Machine
BROTHER PR1050 PROFESSIONAL EMBROIDERY MACHINE
FREE SHIPPING ON MACHINES OVER $1000
The revolutionary PR1050X is a highly powerful and efficient 10-needle embroidery machine but with the ease-of-use and reliability that only Brother can provide.
This machine has up to 5x the scanning speed and up to 3x the resolution of prior models. Get a real-time camera view of the needle area and see your embroidery design superimposed on your fabric – no scanning needed! A large 10.1” built-in high definition LCD display means you can view your creations in vivid colour and navigate easily with the scrolling menu. View 22 built-in tutorial videos or MP4 files on-screen.
Use the built-in library of My Design Centre to add interesting detail to any project, which includes 60 closed shapes, 30 open shapes, and 5 line options.
The PR1050X raises the bar for embroidery enthusiasts and crafters, coming equipped with some of the most powerful design and editing capabilities ever built into a multi-needle embroidery machine. Just when you think you’ve reached the limits of creative freedom, look again...eXplore the possibilities.
This Embroidery machine is so popular it is hardly ever in stock in NZ, usually there is a 2-3 month wait from order to machine arrival. But please contact us to get an ETA.
Camera Positioning Sensor
- Rotate and position the embroidery exactly where needed.
- Camera sensor enables you to go upto 1000 stitches backwards or forwards in a design
- Scan Projects in the hoop and display them on the large screen, so you can easily position the design before you start to embroider.
My Design Center
Create your own embroidery designs quicly and easily! This pwerfull and unique feature enables you to create your own designs from clip art, image files or drawing directly on the large touch screen, or scanning line-art or illerstrations printed on paper. (Sepperate Purchase of PRSCANKIT1 required to activate this feature)
Fully Automatic Needle Threading
Thread each needle in seconds with the press of a button.
Flexible Threading System
Easy threading prevents thread tangles and knots and provides stable thread tension.
Thread Stand with LED Guide Lights
Multi-coloured LED lights help to show the position of broken threads, the position when a thread needs changing and the posistion thread for each colour used.
Extensive Library of Designs and Fonts
- 37 built in fonts
- 606 designs including monogram fonts
10.1" High-resolution IPSLCD Touch Screen
Simply touch the large, clear wide-angle screen to:
- Edit on screen embrouderies
- Customise your setting
- On-screen tutorials with videos and diagrams
- Select any of the 13 built in languages
- Read built in help gude to find ideal settings
- Plus much more!
Create appliques with this useful built-in function, perfect for badges and medallions.
3 USB Ports + SD Card Slot
- Standard: Transfer smaller design files to and from the machine.
- High speed 2.0: Transfer larger designs with an external hard drive, card reader, or memory stick.
- Computer Connectivity: Download machine upgrades.
- External drives/disks/readers are not included.
Adjustable LED Lighting System
The effective built in LED natural Lighting system providesadjustable brightnessfor a more comfortable work area.
Powerful On-Screen Design and Editing Capabilities
- Mirror image
- Letter spacing
- Thread density
Adjustable Embroidery Speed
Up to 1,000 stitches per minute.
Built-In Machine Memory
Save up to 500,000 stitches.
OPTIONAL: Clamp Frame and Arm D (available for purchase separately)
Embroider the sides and tongues of shoes with ease.
OPTIONAL: PR Series Stand (available for purchase separately)
Convenient new design makes handling, storage and use quicker and more convenient.
- 10-needle embroidery machine with automatic needle threading
- InnovEye® 2 Technology with high-speed background scanning – 5x faster than prior models
- InnovEye® 2 Technology now for use, with optional Cap and Cylinder Frames
- Virtual Design Preview™ feature to superimpose your design on your project without scanning
- Industry-first My Design Center offers new design capabilities all without a PC
- Industry-first ScanImation™ Scanning frame to scan line art or handwriting, with opportunity to convert into embroidery data.
- Outline recognition to easily add stipple and fill patterns to an embroidery design
- Add details to any project with inside & outside auto stipple, along with fill patterns
- Go wireless with the included BES®4 Dream Edition Software and BES® Upgrade Kit
- Powerful onscreen embroidery editing
- Color Sort feature to cut down on thread changes, when combining designs
- New easy appliqué feature with ability to create multiple appliqués in one hoop
- Large 10.1" built-in high definition LCD display with large, more defined icons and scrolling menu
- 699 built-in embroidery designs; 8 monogramming font styles, 140 frame pattern combinations and 37 lettering fonts.
- Smart stitch management with progress bar and direct stitch entry to pin-point the exact stitch
- 300x200mm Frame
- 180x130mm Frame
- 100x100mm Frame
- 60x40mm Frame
OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES (available for purchase seaparately)
- Arm D and Clamp Frame
- Left and Right Clamp Frame
- Cap Frame
- Adjustable-Height Metal Stand
- Cylinder Frame
- 300x200mm Flat Frame
- Border Frame
- Quilt Frame
- PE-DESIGN PLUS2
- PE-DESIGN 10 Embroidery Design Software
5 YEAR BROTHER WARRANTY
Here's what Brother has to say about their warranty:
Our warranty goes above and beyond what is legally required for goods and services, and is in addition to your rights as a consumer under the Consumer Guarantees Act (CGA). For more details on what these rights are, you can visit www.consumeraffairs.co.nz. Our genuine Brother products work best in our Brother machine, so our warranty only covers genuine Brother products.
In the unlikely event that the machine you have purchased has a defect or is not operating as it should, please call our NZ based Helpdesk on 0800 329 111 or reach us online at www.brother.co.nz. We are available 7 days a week, and our team will help you through the steps you will need to take to lodge a warranty claim, and to get your machine back up and running again. We can also direct you to people who can help you operate the machine, if you are unclear on how it all works.
There are a few things your Brother warranty does not cover and these include (but are not limited to):
- Accessories and consumable items, which occasionally require replacement, and maintenance kits.
- Damage caused by accident, neglect, misuse, abuse, improper installation or operation, acts of God (unpreventable event caused by the forces of nature), foreign matter entering the product such as liquid, moisture, insect infestation or dirt.
- Damage caused from service, maintenance, modification or tampering by anyone other than a Brother authorised repairer, or with the use of supplies, consumables or add on items that are non-genuine Brother products.
- Using the machine other than for the intended purpose, use on electrical voltages other than shown on the rating plate, or use with the serial number or rate label removed.
Your rights under this warranty and the Consumer's Guarantee Act provide coverage for goods and services purchased for personal, domestic, or household use. So, if the machine you have purchased is being used for business purposes then you (as the purchaser) acknowledge that the Consumers Guarantee Act will not apply. You also acknowledge that no other warranties either expressed or implied by law are made with respect to this machine.
Servicing your machine regularly helps to maintain optimum performance. We recommend that your Brother machine be services a minimum of once every 12 months, depending on usage. If you need help finding a Brother authorised service technician, give our NZ based Helpdesk a call, and they will point you in the right direction.
Remember, we are committed to being at your side 7 days a week through our NZ based Helpdesk. Give the team a call on 0800 329 111 or visit us online at www.brother.co.nz and they will be happy to help!