Brother PQ1500SL +CV3550 COMBO
COMBO DEAL - Offer Ends 31/08/2018 or while stocks last
BROTHER PQ1500SL HIGH SPEED QUILTING MACHINE
FREE SHIPPING ON MACHINES OVER $1000
The PQ1500SL is a dream machine for any serious sewer...
The PQ1500SL offers an adjustable pin feed mechanism, 4 feed dog settings for maximum fabric control, a knee lifter and bed extension table for quilting, full range foot pressure adjustment and an automatic thread cutter with F.A.S.T. needle threader - a time saving convenience
BROTHER CV3550 DOUBLE-SIDED COVERSTITCH
The CV3550 Double-Sided Cover Stitch allows you to create a wide range of cover stitches on all types and weights of fabric for both decorative and constructive applications. It features both single-sided and double-sided tri-cover stitches, wide cover stitches, narrow cover stitches as well as a chain stitch.
Additional points include a free arm, LED light, thread cutter, color coded threading, easy looper and cover spreader threading, a presser foot pressure dial, and snap on feet. The adjustment dials for stitch length and differential feed are now conveniently located on the right-hand side.
With 3 needles, one lower looper, and one cover spreader, the CV3550 creates not only professional hems, and chain stitching, but allows you to add double-sided cover stitching to your projects for a special one step finish previously unavailable!
- High speed straight stitch machine with a maximum 1,500 stitches per minute
- Expanded work area for large projects. More height and width in the fabric bed area (workspace: 5.7" height x 8.6" width)
- Heavy-duty construction for increased stability
- Up to 7mm stitch length for perfect stitch lengths or basting
- Pin feed mechanism for fabric management
- Knee lifter and bed extension table for quilting and fabric management of bulky projects
- Built-in telescopic thread stand for cone thread usage
- Colour coded foot pressure adjustment and 4 feed dog settings for maximum fabric control
- Automatic thread cutter/F.A.S.T. needle threader provides time saving convenience
- Thread tension adjustment dial for greater thread tension control
- Fabric separator for perfect handling of difficult to join fabrics
- Needle stops at lowered position for easy fabric rotation with the touch of a button. Needle stop position can be programmed to be in the up/down position when the machine stops
- A bright, but gentle on the eye LED light makes it easier to work on dark fabrics
- Double-sided Tri-cover (6mm)
- Double-sided Wide Cover(6mm)
- Double-sided Narrow cover (3mm) stitches
- Tri-cover (6mm)
- Wide Cover(6mm)
- Narrow (3mm)
- Standard chain stitching capacity
- Large 6.1" x 3.9" workspace
- One-touch lever tension release
- Free Arm for easier sewing of necklines and cuffs
- Bright LED Lighting - cooler and energy saving
- Thread Cutter for convenience and added efficiency
- Fast and easy looper and cover spreader threading
- Colour-coded threading guide & easy to follow lay-in threading
- Dial adjustments for stitch length conveniently found on right hand side
- Presser foot pressure adjustment dial
- Max Sewing Speed 1,000spm
- Stitch Length 2-4mm
- Work Area: 155 x 100mm
- LED lighting
- General purpose foot
- Rolled hem foot
- Zipper foot
- Invisible zipper foot
- 1/4 inch foot
- Quilting foot
- Walking foot
- Seam guide
- Knee lift
- Extension table
- Soft cover
- Screwdrivers x2 (S/M)
- Cleaning brush
- Needle set
- Lining plate screw
- Fabric separator
- Feed pin
- Feed pin changer
- Foot control
- Soft cover
- Accessories box
- Thread Net (5)
- Thread spool cap (5)
- Cleaning Brush
- Hexagonal Driver
- Needle Set (103/705H HAx1) 90/14 x 3
- Clear Foot
- Top cover spreader
- Top cover thread guide
- Attachment screw
- Spool mat (5)
- Foot controller
- Instructional DVD
- Bias tape folder (SA222CV)
- Belt loop guide (SA223CV)
- Bias tape binding set (SA230CV)
- Dual function fold binder (SA231CV)
5 YEAR BROTHER WARRANTY
Here's what Brother has to say about their warranty:
Our warranty goes above and beyond what is legally required for goods and services, and is in addition to your rights as a consumer under the Consumer Guarantees Act (CGA). For more details on what these rights are, you can visit www.consumeraffairs.co.nz. Our genuine Brother products work best in our Brother machine, so our warranty only covers genuine Brother products.
In the unlikely event that the machine you have purchased has a defect or is not operating as it should, please call our NZ based Helpdesk on 0800 329 111 or reach us online at www.brother.co.nz. We are available 7 days a week, and our team will help you through the steps you will need to take to lodge a warranty claim, and to get your machine back up and running again. We can also direct you to people who can help you operate the machine, if you are unclear on how it all works.
There are a few things your Brother warranty does not cover and these include (but are not limited to):
- Accessories and consumable items, which occasionally require replacement, and maintenance kits.
- Damage caused by accident, neglect, misuse, abuse, improper installation or operation, acts of God (unpreventable event caused by the forces of nature), foreign matter entering the product such as liquid, moisture, insect infestation or dirt.
- Damage caused from service, maintenance, modification or tampering by anyone other than a Brother authorised repairer, or with the use of supplies, consumables or add on items that are non-genuine Brother products.
- Using the machine other than for the intended purpose, use on electrical voltages other than shown on the rating plate, or use with the serial number or rate label removed.
Your rights under this warranty and the Consumer's Guarantee Act provide coverage for goods and services purchased for personal, domestic, or household use. So, if the machine you have purchased is being used for business purposes then you (as the purchaser) acknowledge that the Consumers Guarantee Act will not apply. You also acknowledge that no other warranties either expressed or implied by law are made with respect to this machine.
Servicing your machine regularly helps to maintain optimum performance. We recommend that your Brother machine be services a minimum of once every 12 months, depending on usage. If you need help finding a Brother authorised service technician, give our NZ based Helpdesk a call, and they will point you in the right direction.
Remember, we are committed to being at your side 7 days a week through our NZ based Helpdesk. Give the team a call on 0800 329 111 or visit us online at www.brother.co.nz and they will be happy to help!