Brother Innov-Is A16 - SAVE $50
BROTHER INNOV-IS A16 ELECTRONIC HOME SEWING MACHINE
Smart sewing made simple. Innov-is quality stitching in a sturdy, easy-to-use sewing machine.
16 stitches, 3 one-step buttonhole styles. Sew sheers, cottons, stretch fabrics and denim smoothly and evenly. Auto needle threading. Auto-reinforcement at start/finish of seams.
Secure thread without bulk using lock stitch button.
- Electronic Sewing Machine
- 16 stitches with variable stitch length and width
- 3 types of automatic 1-step buttonholes
- Needle threader
- Max 7mm stitch width
- Max 5mm stitch length
- Top loading quick-set bobbin
- Start/Stop button
- Speed controller
- Twin needle setting
- Drop feed
- Needle up/down setting
- 160mm built-in free-arm
- Max speed 850 stitches per minute
- Manual tension
- Zigzag foot on machine
- Buttonhole foot
- Zipper foot
- Button sewing foot
- Overcasting foot
- Blind stitch foot
- Button fitting foot
- Monogramming foot
- Bobbin (4)
- Seam ripper
- Needle set
- Twin needle
- Eyelet punch
- Cleaning brush
- Spool caps (s/m/l)
- Extra spool pin & net
- Screwdrivers (2)
- Foot controller
- Quick reference guide
- Hard case
Other accessories available for purchase separately.
3 YEAR BROTHER WARRANTY
Here's what Brother has to say about their warranty:
Our warranty goes above and beyond what is legally required for goods and services, and is in addition to your rights as a consumer under the Consumer Guarantees Act (CGA). For more details on what these rights are, you can visit www.consumeraffairs.co.nz. Our genuine Brother products work best in our Brother machine, so our warranty only covers genuine Brother products.
In the unlikely event that the machine you have purchased has a defect or is not operating as it should, please call our NZ based Helpdesk on 0800 329 111 or reach us online at www.brother.co.nz. We are available 7 days a week, and our team will help you through the steps you will need to take to lodge a warranty claim, and to get your machine back up and running again. We can also direct you to people who can help you operate the machine, if you are unclear on how it all works.
There are a few things your Brother warranty does not cover and these include (but are not limited to):
- Accessories and consumable items, which occasionally require replacement, and maintenance kits.
- Damage caused by accident, neglect, misuse, abuse, improper installation or operation, acts of God (unpreventable event caused by the forces of nature), foreign matter entering the product such as liquid, moisture, insect infestation or dirt.
- Damage caused from service, maintenance, modification or tampering by anyone other than a Brother authorised repairer, or with the use of supplies, consumables or add on items that are non-genuine Brother products.
- Using the machine other than for the intended purpose, use on electrical voltages other than shown on the rating plate, or use with the serial number or rate label removed.
Your rights under this warranty and the Consumer's Guarantee Act provide coverage for goods and services purchased for personal, domestic, or household use. So, if the machine you have purchased is being used for business purposes then you (as the purchaser) acknowledge that the Consumers Guarantee Act will not apply. You also acknowledge that no other warranties either expressed or implied by law are made with respect to this machine.
Servicing your machine regularly helps to maintain optimum performance. We recommend that your Brother machine be services a minimum of once every 12 months, depending on usage. If you need help finding a Brother authorised service technician, give our NZ based Helpdesk a call, and they will point you in the right direction.
Remember, we are committed to being at your side 7 days a week through our NZ based Helpdesk. Give the team a call on 0800 329 111 or visit us online at www.brother.co.nz and they will be happy to help!