Schachenmayr Regia Pairfect Design Lines - Kinda Magic by Wool and The Gang
REGIA DESIGN LINE by WOOL AND THE GANG
BRAND: Schachenmayr REGIA PAIRFECT - The Sock Wool
SIZE: 4ply 80g Ball 320m
COMPOSITION: 75% Virgin Wool, 25% Polyamide
One ball of REGIA PAIRFECT sock wool will make one pair of tween-small adult socks!
KINDA MAGIC SOCK YARN REGIA PAIRFECT is the new Design Line by WOOL AND THE GANG -A Yarn for sock knitting professionals! The effect comes directly out of the yarn ball and unfold the magic of the yarn by knitting it. So you can totally concentrate of getting knitting champion! For this socks a cast-on of 60 stitches is needed and you can knit socks in size 36 – 41. Rise to the challenge and knit something unique!
How to knit the KINDA MAGIC SOCKS:
- This design only works with a cast on of 60 stitches.
- The 80g ball is for socks in sizes 36 to 41.
- This sock is worked from the cuff down, working as a tube, then one will add the heel in at the end.
- The heel and toe are worked in the same way, making things a little easier.
- To help the knitter further, the beginning of the yarn is marked with EASY START on the ball band.
- And to help getting the correct tension, a small stripe section in stocking stitch is added. It is important that the stripe should be exactly 1 round of knitting, if it is longer than 1 round, the knitter should go up a needle size. If it is shorter than 1 round, you should go down a needle size.
- Once in the main section, the knitter will see the leopard print spots appear as she works. If the leopard print design is leaning to the left, she is knitting too tightly, if they are leaning to the right she is knitting too loosely.
- 4 ply, fingering, extra fine
- 80g 320m Ball
- Machine Washable
NEEDLES: 2mm - 3mm
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine wash up to 40°C, Do not Bleach, Iron at low temperatures, Drycleanable.
We usually have 5 balls of each colour in stock (please check with us if you want to make sure)