SIZE: 90cm Wide, Sold by the Meter
Iron-on adhesive on paper carrier - paper supports the web while drawing as well as ironing.
Different materials and fabrics can be fused together by ironing, very easily.
Ideal for fancy appliqués and textile handicrafts in all forms and colours as well as for repairs.
- Double-sided adhesive
- Accurate appliques
- No shifting when zigzag-stitching
- For almost all fabrics, raffia, cardboard and, at lower temperatures also for leather
HOW TO USE:
- Draw the motif on the paper side of Applique Sheet. Cut out roughly.
- Place Applique Sheet with the rough side on the wrong side of the fabric. Iron dry for 5 seconds.
- Cut the motif out precisely, remove paper backing.
- Place with the coated side down on the fabric, with a damp cloth iron each area for about 10 seconds - step by step.
- To complete the process, stitch the application with a zig-zag stitch.
- Machine wash at 60°, Dry cleanable.
* Due to the nature of this product, it has to be sent in a roll by courier, please select courier option when ordering.