Vlieseline Lamifix Gloss - Iron-On Vinyl
VLIESELINE LAMIFIX GLOSS
(Lamifix is like the HeatnBond iron-on vinyl we used to sell.)
SIZE: 45cm wide
COMPOSISTON: 100% PES
WEIGHT: 93 g/ m2
Vlieseline Lamifix Iron-on Vinyl (like HeatnBond) is a flexible, water resistant coating that you iron onto the top of your fabrics to protect them.
Use Iron-On Vinyl to make your own laminated fabrics and create placemats, tote bags, chair seat covers, aprons, children's art smocks and more!
- Gloss finish
- A fusible, transparent iron-on film.
- Can be wiped off with a damp cloth
- Great for creating aprons, art smocks, tablecloths, placemats, tote bags, make-up bags, diaper bags, seat covers and more.
- Pre-wash all materials (without fabric softener) you will be using prior to fusing.
- Pre-test adhesive on materials prior to fusing.
- Place the Lamifix with the glossy side facing up on the right side of the fabric.
- First iron lightly, then cut to exact measurements.
- Then cover with a dry cloth and press firmly for about 8 seconds.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Wipe with a damp cloth only - do not wash.
- We recommend testing the products on a scrap before use on your project.