Brother Innov-Is NQ3500D
Thank you for all your support while we work through these uncertain times.
As a result of the Covid-19 restristions we unfortunately have to close from 5pm Tuesday 24 March 2020.
This includes all online sales as the couriers will no longer be serving our business since we are not classed as an essential service.
This means any orders placed over the next 4 weeks will be shipped once the lockdown is over.
We are terribly sorry for any inconvenience caused. We are doing everything we can to get back in store sending orders but the health and safety of our staff and customers is our top priority. We will keep you updated.
Stay safe and happy sewing!
- The Sewing Depot Team
BROTHER INNOV-IS NQ3500D (DISNEY) COMPUTERISED SEWING & EMBROIDERY MACHINE
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL MACHINES OVER $1000
- 290 built-in stitches including 58 combinable stitches, 10 one-step buttonhole styles and 5 sewing fonts.
- 173 built-in embroidery designs including 35 designs featuring Disney characters.
- Large 260 x 160mm (10" x 6") embroidery area.
- 8.3" from needle to arm.
- 3.7" colour LCD touch screen display.
NOTE: For a machine with similar functionality but without the Disney designs, please see the Brother Innov-is NV2600.
We Can Match It!
If you find the same item elsewhere at a better price, let us know and if we can we will match it!
Remember we are an established shop with years of experience. We have expertise in all the machines we sell.
If you come in store, we will give you a free introductory lesson on how to use your machine and we also do one on one lessons from basic sewing to machine embroidery to ScanNCut. We include a FREE GIFT with most machines, so you can start sewing straight away!
If you need help our shop is open 6 days a week and we have a Brother trained repairman on site to help with any technical issues and servicing of machines.
35 designs featuring Disney characters.
LCD Touch Screen
Manage all the functions on the 3.7" colour LCD touch screen display and the touch sensor keypad.
Enhanced My Custom Stitch
Design your own stitch patterns, combine and edit the built-in stitches then save for future use.
Adjust stitch length, width and density settings and save to memory.
Preview embroidery designs in full-colour and zoom in to see intricate details of each design.
Powerful Editing Features
Include pattern layout, rotation, mirror imaging, combining patterns, re-sizing and more.
Built-in Help Function
Gives clear instructions on basic machine operations.
OTHER GREAT FEATURES:
Large Embroidery Area
Large 260mm x 160mm embroidery area gives you the space for large intricate designs.
Built-in Embroidery Designs
173 built-in embroidery designs including floral, seasonal, animals and much more (including 35 Disney designs).
10 frame shapes and 14 border styles to allow those extra finishing touches to your embroidery.
11 Built-in Embroidery and 5 Sewing Font
Add a personal touch to your projects with a wide variety of built-in sewing and embroidery fonts. Ideal for monograms, names, sentiments, etc.
290 built-in stitches including 10 styles of one-step buttonhole.
The presser foot automatically lifts as the needle remains lowered for fast and easy fabric manipulation.
Automatic Height Adjuster (AHA)
The AHA feature helps ensure consistent stitch length on all fabric thicknesses, leading to uniform stitch quality across uneven surfaces.
Slide speed control adjusts speed from slow to fast. This can also be set to alter stitch width whilst sewing.
Advanced Needle Threading System
Simply follow the thread guide, lower the lover and the needle in threaded for you.
Quick-set Drop-in Bobbin
Drop in a full bobbin and you are ready to sew.
Extra-bright LED lighting to illuminate your work area with a clean, natural light.
Free up your hands using the knee lift to raise/lower the presser foot. Ideal for large projects such as quilts.
8.3" from Needle to Arm
Enjoy the expansive work area on the bed of the machine to accommodate large projects.
The tension will be automatically adjusted depending on the stitch you have chosen.
Also known as directional sewing. Perfect for sewing on patches and appliques on projects using straight stitch and zigzag horizontal sewing capability.
290 Built-in Stitches
10 automatic one-step buttonhole styles, 58 combinable stitches and 5 sewing fonts.
850 Stitches Per Minute
Fast and accurate sewing and embroidery.
- Zigzag foot
- Monogramming foot
- Overcasting foot
- Zipper foot
- Buttonhole foot
- Blind stitch foot
- Button fitting foot
- Embroidery foot
- Open toe foot
- Free motion open toe quilting foot
- Non stick foot
- Stitch guide foot
- Adjustable zipper/piping foot
- Walking foot
- 1/4" quilting foot
- Side cutter attachment
- Needle set
- Twin needle
- 4 bobbins
- Quilting guide
- Seam ripper
- Cleaning brush
- Eyelet punch
- Screwdrivers (large, small, L-shaped, disc-shaped)
- Horizontal spool pin
- Spool caps (S,2xM,L)
- Thread spool insert
- Spool net
- Knee lifter
- Standard bobbin case
- Alternate bobbin case
- Foot controller
- Extra large embroidery frame set (26x16cm)
- Large embroidery frame set (18x13cm)
- Embroidery bobbin thread (60 weight, white)
- Accessory bag
- Hard case
- Grid sheet set
- Operation manual
- Quick reference guide
- Embroidery design guide
OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES (can be purchased separately):
- Free motion echo quilting foot
- Free motion quilting foot
- Quilting foot
- 1/4" quilting foot with guide
- Medium embroidery frame set (10x10cm)
- Small embroidery frame set (2x6cm)
- Border embroidery frame set (18x10cm)
- Square embroidery frame (15x15cm)
- Embroidery bobbin thread (60 weight white/black)
- Stabilizer material for embroidery
- Water soluble stabilizer
- Spool stand
- Straight stitch foot and needle plate set
- Wide table
- Multi-function foot controller
- Circular sewing attachment
- Ruffler foot
- LLED pointer embroidery foot
- Free-motion grip
- Embroidery threads
- PE Design 10 embroidery design software
- PE Design Plus embroidery design software
- 2-pin spool stand
5 YEAR BROTHER WARRANTY
Here's what Brother has to say about their warranty:
Our warranty goes above and beyond what is legally required for goods and services, and is in addition to your rights as a consumer under the Consumer Guarantees Act (CGA). For more details on what these rights are, you can visit www.consumeraffairs.co.nz. Our genuine Brother products work best in our Brother machine, so our warranty only covers genuine Brother products.
In the unlikely event that the machine you have purchased has a defect or is not operating as it should, please call our NZ based Helpdesk on 0800 329 111 or reach us online at www.brother.co.nz. We are available 7 days a week, and our team will help you through the steps you will need to take to lodge a warranty claim, and to get your machine back up and running again. We can also direct you to people who can help you operate the machine, if you are unclear on how it all works.
There are a few things your Brother warranty does not cover and these include (but are not limited to):
- Accessories and consumable items, which occasionally require replacement, and maintenance kits.
- Damage caused by accident, neglect, misuse, abuse, improper installation or operation, acts of God (unpreventable event caused by the forces of nature), foreign matter entering the product such as liquid, moisture, insect infestation or dirt.
- Damage caused from service, maintenance, modification or tampering by anyone other than a Brother authorised repairer, or with the use of supplies, consumables or add on items that are non-genuine Brother products.
- Using the machine other than for the intended purpose, use on electrical voltages other than shown on the rating plate, or use with the serial number or rate label removed.
Your rights under this warranty and the Consumer's Guarantee Act provide coverage for goods and services purchased for personal, domestic, or household use. So, if the machine you have purchased is being used for business purposes then you (as the purchaser) acknowledge that the Consumers Guarantee Act will not apply. You also acknowledge that no other warranties either expressed or implied by law are made with respect to this machine.
Servicing your machine regularly helps to maintain optimum performance. We recommend that your Brother machine be services a minimum of once every 12 months, depending on usage. If you need help finding a Brother authorised service technician, give our NZ based Helpdesk a call, and they will point you in the right direction.
Remember, we are committed to being at your side 7 days a week through our NZ based Helpdesk. Give the team a call on 0800 329 111 or visit us online at www.brother.co.nz and they will be happy to help!