NEW! Brother Scan N Cut SDX1000 + $70 CASHBACK!
quiet and comes with new Blade Sensor technology.
Cut card, fabric,
leather, self-adhesive vinyl, felt and foam automatically, all without connecting to a PC.
SCAN N CUT SDX1000
Get $70 Cashback on this Brother Scan N Cut SDX1000 - Offer ends 29/02/2020, not valid on purchases made after 29/02/2020. Cashback must be claimed by 14/03/20
The world's first electronic cutting machine with a built-in scanner now with Blade Sensor technology.
Cut card, self-adhesive vinyl, felt, leather and foam with the new Auto Blade that automatically detects the thickness of your material.
No PC required. Edit cut data on the 5 inch LCD touch screen display.
Reads SVG cutting files and PES embroidery files. Convert embroidery designs to cut data directly on the machine.
Cuts up to 3mm. Includes accessories for drawing, cutting fabrics and making fabric appliques.
Ready to cut, 682 built-in designs, 9 built-in fonts. USB port for storing and importing files. Wireless network ready.
We Can Match It!
If you find the same item elsewhere at a better price, let us know and if we can we will match it!
Remember we are an established shop with years of experience. We have expertise in all the machines we sell.
If you come in store, we will give you a free introductory lesson on how to use your machine and we also do one on one lessons from basic sewing to machine embroidery to ScanNCut. We include a FREE GIFT with most machines, so you can start sewing straight away!
If you need help our shop is open 6 days a week and we have a Brother trained repairman on site to help with any technical issues and servicing of machines.
- Blade Sensor Technology with Auto Blade Auto Blade detects the thickness of material. No need to select material type nor adjust blade depth before cutting.*
- Cuts Up To 0.1” (3 Mm) In Thickness Brother introduces a blade that cuts up to 0.1” (3 mm) in thickness. Cut a wide-variety of materials* like foam and felt virtually effortlessly with Auto Blade. For use only with the ScanNCut DX machine and the ScanNCut DX Auto Blade Holder.*
- Design, Scan + More Turn your scanned images into unique one-of-a-kind cut designs and patterns. Plus, no counting blocks! Scan your material and see on the 5" screen display where you want to place your cut file - virtually no errors.
- Whisper Quiet The Brother ScanNCut DX cuts and scans with little noise compared to previous models. Enjoy your DIY projects, card making, or quilting anytime day or night. The redesigned, quieter mechanism is perfect for use in small office or business setting where noise can be very distracting.
- Built-in Patterns + Free Projects Online 682 Built-in Designs, including 100 Quilt patterns, Plus 9 Lettering Fonts Get creative! Basic shapes, intricate designs, borders, quilt patterns, fonts, and more are all available on the easy-to-use 5-inch color LCD touchscreen display. Plus have access to FREE projects online with step by step instructions by visiting <a href=http://www.canvasworkspace.com target=”_blank”>CanvasWorkspace.com</a>.
- Built-in Storage The ScanNCut DX machine has ample storage for blades, touch pen, and other tools right inside the front cover! Everything that you store in these compartments stays put with the magnetic closures. Plus, the storage area can be used as a wide-flat work surface for securing materials to the mat. For smooth, even mat feeding the machine has a slide tray in the back.*
- Cut, Draw, Emboss, Foil + More With optional accessories you can expand your creative possibilities and create mixed media personalized projects.*
- Great for Fabric Projects Have you ever struggled with piecing together your fabric when working on various sewing and quilting projects? ScanNCut DX gives you the ability to add a seam allowance in ¼” increments to assist you in piecing together fabric pieces for your quilts, clothing and more. But wait, it gets better! You can even utilize the erasable pens (air soluble and water soluble) to create sewing guidelines on your designs to assure virtually perfect placement of your stitches.
- Built-in Designs - 682
- Built-in Quilt Patterns - 100
- Built-in Fonts - 9
- Work Area - 11.7inch x 11.7inch (29.7cm x 29.7cm)
- Optional Extended Work Area - 11.7inch x 23.7inch (29.7cm x 60.3cm)
- Blade Depth Adjustment - Auto with Auto blade / Thin Fabric Auto blade
- Adjustable Holder Pressure - Auto with Auto blade holder / Thin Fabric Auto blade holder
- Cutting Material - Paper: (Max 3.00 mm): Printer, Scrapbook, Cardstock, Vellum, Tracing, Poster
Fabric: Thin cotton, Flannel, felt
Others:Plastic sheet, Vinyl, Magnet Sticker, Seal
- Enlargement Reduction - Designs can be Enlarged or Reduced
- Scanner Colour/Mono - Colour
- Scanner Resolution (Optical) - Up to 600 DPI for Scan to USB function, and 200 DPI for Direct Cut and Scan to Cut Data
- Scanning Area - Scan Size: 296.7 mm x 296.7mm
- Scan-to-Cut Data - Detection type: Outline, Detection type: Region, Detection type: Line (Thinning)
- Display Type - LCD Touch Screen
- LCD Display - 5inch Colour (800 x 480 pixels
- Standard Memory - 1.5MB or 60 Pockets
- Software Available - Pattern list, Wireless Setup, ScanNCut CanvasWorkspace
- Interface - 1 USB Host / 1 USB Function, Wireless
- Wireless Interface - Yes
- Digital Media - Via USB Host
- Auto Blade & Holder for ScanNCut DX (x 1 each)
- Standard Tack Adhesive Mat 12inch x 12inch for ScanNCut DX(x 1)
- Touch Pen – Stylus (x 1)
- Getting Started Guide
- Power cord
All ScanNCut Starter Kits work on this machine.
3 YEAR BROTHER WARRANTY
Here's what Brother has to say about their warranty:
Our warranty goes above and beyond what is legally required for goods and services, and is in addition to your rights as a consumer under the Consumer Guarantees Act (CGA). For more details on what these rights are, you can visit www.consumeraffairs.co.nz. Our genuine Brother products work best in our Brother machine, so our warranty only covers genuine Brother products.
In the unlikely event that the machine you have purchased has a defect or is not operating as it should, please call our NZ based Helpdesk on 0800 329 111 or reach us online at www.brother.co.nz. We are available 7 days a week, and our team will help you through the steps you will need to take to lodge a warranty claim, and to get your machine back up and running again. We can also direct you to people who can help you operate the machine, if you are unclear on how it all works.
There are a few things your Brother warranty does not cover and these include (but are not limited to):
Accessories and consumable items, which occasionally require replacement, and maintenance kits.
Damage caused by accident, neglect, misuse, abuse, improper installation or operation, acts of God (unpreventable event caused by the forces of nature), foreign matter entering the product such as liquid, moisture, insect infestation or dirt.
Damage caused from service, maintenance, modification or tampering by anyone other than a Brother authorised repairer, or with the use of supplies, consumables or add on items that are non-genuine Brother products.
Using the machine other than for the intended purpose, use on electrical voltages other than shown on the rating plate, or use with the serial number or rate label removed.
Your rights under this warranty and the Consumer's Guarantee Act provide coverage for goods and services purchased for personal, domestic, or household use. So, if the machine you have purchased is being used for business purposes then you (as the purchaser) acknowledge that the Consumers Guarantee Act will not apply. You also acknowledge that no other warranties either expressed or implied by law are made with respect to this machine.
Servicing your machine regularly helps to maintain optimum performance. We recommend that your Brother machine be services a minimum of once every 12 months, depending on usage. If you need help finding a Brother authorised service technician, give our NZ based Helpdesk a call, and they will point you in the right direction.
Remember, we are committed to being at your side 7 days a week through our NZ based Helpdesk. Give the team a call on 0800 329 111 or visit us online at www.brother.co.nz and they will be happy to help!