NEW! Brother Stellaire XJ1
BROTHER XJ1 SEWING, QUILTING & EMBROIDERY MACHINE
FREE SHIPPING ON MACHINES OVER $1000
Introducing The Stellaire XJ1, Brother's newest development in cutting-edge sewing, quilting and embroidery innovation.
Advanced features include a large 9.5 x 14 embroidery area for working on big designs, a 56-square inch workspace with 11 inches needle to arm that s perfect for large quilt projects and the convenient Sew Straight Laser Vision Guide that makes sewing straight lines a breeze.
Featuring over 725 built-in embroidery designs and fonts and Brother's Exclusive My Design Center, you can create unique embroidery projects for virtually endless creative possibilities. And with My Design Snap Mobile App for background scan, line art and illustration scan and precise design placement, you'll get professional results in a snap!
We Can Match It!
If you find the same item elsewhere at a better price, let us know and if we can we will match it!
Remember we are an established shop with years of experience. We have expertise in all the machines we sell.
If you come in store, we will give you a free introductory lesson on how to use your machine and we also do one on one lessons from basic sewing to machine embroidery to ScanNCut. We include a FREE GIFT with most machines, so you can start sewing straight away!
If you need help our shop is open 6 days a week and we have a Brother trained repairman on site to help with any technical issues and servicing of machines.
- My Design Snap Mobile App for Background Scan: Take a picture of your hooped fabric with your mobile device. The captured background is transferred to the machine through your wireless network so you can easily position and colourize your design on the LCD display.
- My Design Snap Mobile App for Line Art and Illustration Scan: Capture a picture of line art or an illustration and convert it to embroidery data.
- My Design Snap Mobile App for Precise Design Placement: Place the Snowman Embroidery Positioning Marker in the desired spot on your embroidery area. Snap a picture, preview it on screen and you’re ready to embroider.
- Brother Exclusive My Design Centre: 60 closed shapes, 30 open shapes and 5 line types that can be used alone or combined to create unique embroidery projects.
- Large 9.5" x 14" embroidery area: No more re-hooping when combining designs on the included 9.5" x 14" frame. 9.5" x 9.5", 5" x 7" and 4" x 4" frames also included.
- Large 10.1" built-in high-definition LCD display: View your creations in crisp, vivid colour and easily navigate with the scrolling menu and large icons. Includes 24 built-in tutorial videos.
- 56 square Inches of workspace - 11" needle to arm: Large enough to accommodate a rolled king-sized quilt.
- Sew Straight Laser Vision Guide: The bright laser line makes sewing straight lines a breeze.
- Combine stitches for multiple uses: Create one-of-a-kind stitches that can be saved for future use.
- Built-in embroidery designs and fonts: 727 sewing stitches, 727 embroidery designs (101 featuring Disney characters), 4 sewing fonts (3 Alphabet and 1 Cyrillic) and 24 embroidery fonts (22 Alphabet and 2 Cyrillic).
- Lockstitch Key
- 7mm Stitch Width
- Back to Beginning Key
- Free Arm
- 4 Built-in Lettering Fonts
- Start/Stop Button
- Presser Foot Levelling
- 727 Built-in Stitches (includes Buttonhole Styles)
- Needle Position Key (Up/Down
- 8.2" x `17.1" Bed Area
- 5mm Stitch Length
- 1,050 Max. Sewing Speed (stitches per minute)
- 15 one-step and 1 four-step Buttonhole Styles
- Automatic Presser Foot Lifter
- Side Feeding
- Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment
- 7 Point Feed Dogs (Longer Version)
- Speed Controller
- 5"x 11.25" Workspace (Height & Width) inches
- Needle Stop Position
- Reinforcement/Reverse Stitches
- Twin Needle Setting
- 101 Built-in Disney/Pixar® Character Designs
- 626 Built-in Embroidery Designs (non-license)
- Built-in Frame Designs - 10 Shapes x 14 Stitch Patterns
- My Custom Design™ Feature
- Built-in Border Function & Designs
- Space Reduction in Embroidery Alphabets
- Curving Text on Screen Editing
- Pattern Rotation (0.1 Degrees,1, 10 or 90 Degrees)
- Thread Wiper
- 1,050 Max. Embroidery Speed (stitches per minute)
- Light and Audio Cues to Alert Finished Designs
- Snowman® Embroidery Positioning Marker
- Light and Audio Cues to Alert Thread Breakage
- Drag & Drop Editing
- Light and Audio Cues to Alert Thread Change
- Colour Shuffling™ Function
- On-Screen Automatic Density Adjustment (STB)
- Sewing Decorative Stitches w/Embroidery Arm
- Realistic Preview
- Automatic Feed Thread Cutting
- Compatible with Brother Embroidery Software
- Resume Function
- Trial Position/Layout Function
- Droplight™ Embroidery Positioning Marker
- 4 included Embroidery Frames (5" x 7", 4" x 4", 9.5" x 14", 9.5" x 9.5")
- Appliqué Creator Function
- 24 Built-in Lettering Fonts
- Status Monitoring on Computer Screen
- Colour Sort
- Automatic Height Adjuster™ AHA® Feature
- Automatic Drop Feed/Free Motion
- Built-in Quilting Stitches
- MuVit™ Digital Dual Feed
- Knee Lifter
- Pivot Function
- Automatic Thread Cutter
- Adjustable Screen Brightness Settings
- Grayscale / Colour Recognition
- Automatic Bobbin Winding System
- LED 10" Lighting
- 10.1" LCD Screen
- Adjustable Bobbin Winding Speed
- Quick Set™ Bobbin
- Wifi Connectivity
- Computer Connectivity with Update Capability
- Adjustment for Thread Tightness
- Zoom Function
- Built-in Memory
- On-Screen Editing
- Upper and Bobbin Thread Sensor
- Electronic Speed Control
- Zigzag Foot
- Monogramming Foot
- Overcasting Foot
- Zipper Foot
- Buttonhole Foot
- Blind Stitch Foot
- Button Fitting Foot
- Dual Feed Foot
- Straight Stitch Foot
- Free Motion Quilting Foot
- Free Motion Echo Quilting Foot
- Free Motion Open Toe Quilting Foot
- Embroidery Foot with LED Pointer
- 1/4" Quilting Foot with Guide
- Small Screw
- Needle Set
- Twin Needle
- Ball Point Needle Set
- Bobbin x10
- Seam Ripper
- Cleaning Brush
- Eyelet Punch
- Small Screwdriver
- Large Screwdriver
- Disk Screwdriver
- Multi-Purpose Screw Driver
- Small Spool Cap
- Medium Spool Cap x2
- Large Spool Cap
- Mini King Thread Spool Insert
- Spool Stand
- Bobbin Clip x10
- Spool Felt
- Spool Net x2
- Embroidery Needle Plate Cover
- Touch Pen (Stylus)
- Knee Lifter
- Alternate Bobbin Case
- Straight Stitch Needle Plate
- Cord Guide Bobbin Cover
- Bobbin Cover x2
- Medium Embroidery Frame Set (10x10cm, 4x4")
- Large Embroidery Frame Set (18x13cm, 7x5")
- Extra-Large Embroidery Frame Set (24x24cm, 9-1/2”x9-1/2")
- Super-Large Embroidery Frame Set (36x24cm, 14x9-1/2")
- Embroidery Bobbin Thread
- Embroidery Positioning Sticker Sheets x4
- Lens Calibration Stickers
- Stabilizer Material
- Grid Sheet Set
- Chalk Pencil
- Accessory Case
- Accessory Bag
- Operation Manual
- Quick Reference Guide
Many other accessories available to purchase separately.
5 YEAR BROTHER WARRANTY
Here's what Brother has to say about their warranty:
Our warranty goes above and beyond what is legally required for goods and services, and is in addition to your rights as a consumer under the Consumer Guarantees Act (CGA). For more details on what these rights are, you can visit www.consumeraffairs.co.nz. Our genuine Brother products work best in our Brother machine, so our warranty only covers genuine Brother products.
In the unlikely event that the machine you have purchased has a defect or is not operating as it should, please call our NZ based Helpdesk on 0800 329 111 or reach us online at www.brother.co.nz. We are available 7 days a week, and our team will help you through the steps you will need to take to lodge a warranty claim, and to get your machine back up and running again. We can also direct you to people who can help you operate the machine, if you are unclear on how it all works.
There are a few things your Brother warranty does not cover and these include (but are not limited to):
- Accessories and consumable items, which occasionally require replacement, and maintenance kits.
- Damage caused by accident, neglect, misuse, abuse, improper installation or operation, acts of God (unpreventable event caused by the forces of nature), foreign matter entering the product such as liquid, moisture, insect infestation or dirt.
- Damage caused from service, maintenance, modification or tampering by anyone other than a Brother authorised repairer, or with the use of supplies, consumables or add on items that are non-genuine Brother products.
- Using the machine other than for the intended purpose, use on electrical voltages other than shown on the rating plate, or use with the serial number or rate label removed.
Your rights under this warranty and the Consumer's Guarantee Act provide coverage for goods and services purchased for personal, domestic, or household use. So, if the machine you have purchased is being used for business purposes then you (as the purchaser) acknowledge that the Consumers Guarantee Act will not apply. You also acknowledge that no other warranties either expressed or implied by law are made with respect to this machine.
Servicing your machine regularly helps to maintain optimum performance. We recommend that your Brother machine be services a minimum of once every 12 months, depending on usage. If you need help finding a Brother authorised service technician, give our NZ based Helpdesk a call, and they will point you in the right direction.
Remember, we are committed to being at your side 7 days a week through our NZ based Helpdesk. Give the team a call on 0800 329 111 or visit us online at www.brother.co.nz and they will be happy to help!