Brother CV3550 Double-Sided Coverstitch
BROTHER CV3550 DOUBLE-SIDED COVERSTITCH
The CV3550 Double-Sided Cover Stitch allows you to create a wide range of cover stitches on all types and weights of fabric for both decorative and constructive applications. It features both single-sided and double-sided tri-cover stitches, wide cover stitches, narrow cover stitches as well as a chain stitch.
Additional points include a free arm, LED light, thread cutter, color coded threading, easy looper and cover spreader threading, a presser foot pressure dial, and snap on feet. The adjustment dials for stitch length and differential feed are now conveniently located on the right-hand side.
With 3 needles, one lower looper, and one cover spreader, the CV3550 creates not only professional hems, and chain stitching, but allows you to add double-sided cover stitching to your projects for a special one step finish previously unavailable!
We Can Match It!
If you find the same item elsewhere at a better price, let us know and if we can we will match it!
Remember we are an established shop with years of experience. We have expertise in all the machines we sell.
If you come in store, we will give you a free introductory lesson on how to use your machine and we also do one on one lessons from basic sewing to machine embroidery to ScanNCut. We include a FREE GIFT with most machines, so you can start sewing straight away!
If you need help our shop is open 6 days a week and we have a Brother trained repairman on site to help with any technical issues and servicing of machines.
- Double-sided Tri-cover (6mm)
- Double-sided Wide Cover(6mm)
- Double-sided Narrow cover (3mm) stitches
- Tri-cover (6mm)
- Wide Cover(6mm)
- Narrow (3mm)
- Standard chain stitching capacity
- Large 6.1" x 3.9" workspace
- One-touch lever tension release
- Free Arm for easier sewing of necklines and cuffs
- Bright LED Lighting - cooler and energy saving
- Thread Cutter for convenience and added efficiency
- Fast and easy looper and cover spreader threading
- Colour-coded threading guide & easy to follow lay-in threading
- Dial adjustments for stitch length conveniently found on right hand side
- Presser foot pressure adjustment dial
- Max Sewing Speed 1,000spm
- Stitch Length 2-4mm
- Work Area: 155 x 100mm
- LED lighting
- Soft cover
- Accessories box
- Thread Net (5)
- Thread spool cap (5)
- Cleaning Brush
- Hexagonal Driver
- Needle Set (103/705H HAx1) 90/14 x 3
- Clear Foot
- Top cover spreader
- Top cover thread guide
- Attachment screw
- Spool mat (5)
- Foot controller
- Instructional DVD
- Bias tape folder (SA222CV)
- Belt loop guide (SA223CV)
- Bias tape binding set (SA230CV)
- Dual function fold binder (SA231CV)
3 YEAR BROTHER WARRANTY
Here's what Brother has to say about their warranty:
Our warranty goes above and beyond what is legally required for goods and services and is in addition to your rights as a consumer under the Consumer Guarantees Act (CGA). For more details on what these rights are, you can visit www.consumeraffairs.co.nz. Our genuine Brother products work best in our Brother machine, so our warranty only covers genuine Brother products.
In the unlikely event that the machine you have purchased has a defect or is not operating as it should, please call our NZ based Helpdesk on 0800 329 111 or reach us online at www.brother.co.nz. We are available 7 days a week, and our team will help you through the steps you will need to take to lodge a warranty claim, and to get your machine back up and running again. We can also direct you to people who can help you operate the machine, if you are unclear on how it all works.
There are a few things your Brother warranty does not cover, and these include (but are not limited to):
- Accessories and consumable items, which occasionally require replacement, and maintenance kits.
- Damage caused by accident, neglect, misuse, abuse, improper installation or operation, acts of God (unpreventable event caused by the forces of nature), foreign matter entering the product such as liquid, moisture, insect infestation or dirt.
- Damage caused from service, maintenance, modification or tampering by anyone other than a Brother authorised repairer, or with the use of supplies, consumables or add on items that are non-genuine Brother products.
- Using the machine other than for the intended purpose, use on electrical voltages other than shown on the rating plate, or use with the serial number or rate label removed.
Your rights under this warranty and the Consumer's Guarantee Act provide coverage for goods and services purchased for personal, domestic, or household use. So, if the machine you have purchased is being used for business purposes then you (as the purchaser) acknowledge that the Consumers Guarantee Act will not apply. You also acknowledge that no other warranties either expressed or implied by law are made with respect to this machine.
Servicing your machine regularly helps to maintain optimum performance. We recommend that your Brother machine be services a minimum of once every 12 months, depending on usage. If you need help finding a Brother authorised service technician, give our NZ based Helpdesk a call, and they will point you in the right direction.
Remember, we are committed to being at your side 7 days a week through our NZ based Helpdesk. Give the team a call on 0800 329 111 or visit us online at www.brother.co.nz and they will be happy to help!